buzzer beaters...

Cali Swag

I just got back from playing in a basketball game for my school. Story is; team we played #1 in our section/league for a few years in a row. We ran our shit like crazy all night and were up the whole game. 4 seconds to go we are up by 1 (missed 2 freethrow shots) they inbound the ball and drive for a layup straight through our defense with 0.8 seconds to go. final score we loose by 1.

for all of who don't play, its the worst feeling ever..

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

It absolutely is, hitting free throws is just as important, they would of had to shoot a quick three to send to OT, practice free throws and become more clutch,

only can blame yourselves. worst lose i had been through was we were up by 2 with little time. Other team inbounds the ball takes a shot from half court and hits it...

it is the worst but you can only blame yourself for those loses.

yeah def. the worst part was that my coach pulled me out for a min a lil earlier when we were up a bit and I could've stopped it if I were in ...

oh well life goes on