Making Tabs at ur own house <

kinglance

kinglance

I have been thinking of getting 47 construction to build a lecturn .

First i need to know if its really so profitable , any idea how much it is an hour ? ( Making Tabs at ur own house )

Help me pl0x

i wouldnt do it thats how slow it is :P but i guess, also magic xp soo if you like doing it.

but its easiest just to calc yourself really. try it out.

I made tabs from 26 till 65 magic, it's good money and it gives a nice magic xp. You can make like 1k tabs in 2 hours, make house/lumby tabs they are like 900gp and soft clay+law runes are like 476gp so per tab u'll get 424 gp, 424k for 1k tabs that's 424k 2 hours, 212k per hour. At first u can maybe do 700 tabs an hour but it gets really boring..And I suggest to use #phtp, most house owners have lecterns you can use theirs, then go to their dungeon let urself get killed so u have full energy again to run to bank.

kinglance

I heard u can make 1k tabs at ur own house . Is that true?

With tele to house ,, make tabs and tele with ring of duelling or amulet of glory .

It's extremely boring and you won't be making a profit anymore now that you got 47 Construction. Not worth it at all, do air orb runs. Better cash.

B1acklist3d

very boring. good for getting magic and money at the same time but there both slow i was able to get like 500 an hour. not good

kinglance

Well i have ,, but cash on enchanter is useless for now >>

if u got any xfer method pm me pl0x ,,

and on Kinglance i have kinda much pk stuff ( like 12m in supplies :O) at the moment and like no money left

Smited B O W

around 900 tabs p/h using a butler

house tabs and bones to peaches are most profitable.

Regular butler is the one i recomend.