• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• Steroids

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

lol at idiots thinking its me. just because i revolutionised pure hybriding doesn't mean im controlling every acc.

proves how much you nerdy cunts used to watch my vids when you can tell when iv taught someone r0fl.

That's how we know its u, pig

lol at idiots thinking its me. just because i revolutionised pure hybriding doesn't mean im controlling every acc.

proves how much you nerdy cunts used to watch my vids when you can tell when iv taught someone r0fl.

That's how we know its u, pig

ur retarded.

haha look how serious this little pig is taking it. he really wants it to have been me cuz im his runescape hero :(

all ur vids look like steroids to me.

haha look how serious this little pig is taking it. he really wants it to have been me cuz im his runescape hero :(

chris no need to lie mate your the only pure brid i know that doesnt use f4 for mage but uses f1, f3 and f5 silly little pig got caught out  :whistle:

chris no need to lie mate your the only pure brid i know that doesnt use f4 for mage but uses f1, f3 and f5 silly little pig got caught out  :whistle:

now u know 2.

so if u ever see another brid who clicks the magic tab, it's steroids? good logic rofl

now u know 2.

so if u ever see another brid who clicks the magic tab, it's steroids? good logic rofl

you obviously dont know how dumb you look thinking its not him but il let u keep thinking it is him. retards these days lol

now u know 2.

you obviously dont know how dumb you look thinking its not him but il let u keep thinking it is him. retards these days lol

cal is a good m8 of mine, and i know for a fact it's him, u deluded little nerd mess. go back to studying your pk videos m8, i think if you study them long enough it'll reveal that they're all infact steroids!!

now u know 2.

lol? pretty sure someone has finally realised how needless the mage hotkey is when pure pking.