Harlem robbery gone wrong

Eppl

When four armed men burst into his store and demanded money, Charles Augusto tried to reason with them.

He calmly explained there was no cash on the premises and they should put the gun down.

But when one of the robbers began to pistol whip an employee in frustration, the 72-year-old's patience snapped.

He pulled out a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun from under the counter and began shooting.

The blasts hit all four men, killing two and leaving two others critically injured.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1206594/Store-owner-72-hailed-hero-shooting-robbers-dead-wounding--police-say-wont-charged.html#ixzz0OMzgSQSy

What a brave guy. He is being hailed as a hero in the US; if this was in the UK he would of been looking at 10-life in prison.

Discuss

x kill die x

Harlem is an insane place lol.  Once when I was younger we dropped off with ym family by accident and my parents started to panic  (n) sorta ruined NY trip that day =/

Rofl I read this already..

Harlem is not a crazy/insane place. I use to live there until 5 years old. Some parts in Harlem is crazy, especially the delis and bodegas. So much shit goes wrong near a store, inside a store, or outside the store. Harlem in general isn't insane. That robbery was hilarious though..

Self defense. They already hit an employee, and were probably going to hit him next. This is why you never rob a store with an old person/asian person running it. They will have a shotgun under the counter and fuck your ass up.

"What a brave guy. He is being hailed as a hero in the US; if this was in the UK he would of been looking at 10-life in prison.

Discuss "

thats why people in the u.s. are so patriotic..

Don't rob people in harlem, they're crazy as hell.

PULL YOUR BUSTED ASS PIECE OF SHIT AUTOMOBILE OVER!!

WE GOT GUNS AND SHIT!!

speaking of gunz, anyone around here still play that shit?

Need more people like this who got some balls.

The guy would be looking at 10 for this in the Uk l0l?

Self defence doesnt exist in the UK, owning a fire arm is like instant 5 years in prison i think, killing 2 people and injuring 2 what ever the circumstances is a huge sentence. Fuck the UK
Scotty|w0rst

Need more people like this who got some balls.

The guy would be looking at 10 for this in the Uk l0l?

Self defence doesnt exist in the UK, owning a fire arm is like instant 5 years in prison i think, killing 2 people and injuring 2 what ever the circumstances is a huge sentence. Fuck the UK
Seriously?

I am not going to let some junkie piece of shit hold me up for my money.

• 2 weeks later...