you ski or snowboard? :o

x kill die x

x kill die x

well I really like to ski =p I'm also good at snowboard

sadly my ambition will get me to miss almost EVERY weekend trips of FOE because I always go out on a ski resort on weekends, hehe =p

me irl  on a ski trip with friends--was a pretty cold day

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those bitches cost me 850$ candian  :omg:

x kill die x

But i can go tu US nub.. im 30 mins from border....

I'd doubt you can ski in south usa its liek always hawt there, you'D need to do like 10 hours of car to get a nub hill.

x kill die x

I go in winter..

whats the difference, its mexico and south usa, there no snow overthere, anyways ima stop responding to you, I wont create spam for a worthless guy like you :)

Going Pking3

Ya I heard about that sand boarding stuff... Was about to say it but he posted a vid about it-.-

But I snowboard, board>skiis.. But I only go like 3 times a year usually. I'm average I could say. I go usually upstate New York cuz I live on Long Island I guess? Went to Vermont though. Overall I went snowboarding like 20 times? Tops, went skiing twice, didn't like it. But I'm starting to try to go on jumps now:P Fell sometimes and landed less. Hopefully I actually start doing something ill by like 5 times going.

Gonna prob get a snowboard in a year or 2, because don't go that often now. But ya..

Even though I live in florida Snowboarding's the shit. Me and my friends go to vail every year and tear shit up with rental boards lol. Back country=win. superpipe and rail parks are decent but just powder is...amazing.

Been skiing since I was 8. 17 now.

I go twice a year pretty much been everywhere lol. Got set of twin-tip skii's now. As for past few years been trying to excell in skiing backwards/jumping etc. And yeh man they proper expensive mate lol.

Snowboarding, I can dig skiing a bit I guess.

But fresh powder > courses

I can only offroad to have fun, and it just tears up your board.

it rained here [orange county] yesterday i was so stoked it NEVER rains in august around here.

I'm already setting money aside from paychecks to get my season pass to mammoth :]

z0mg so excited glad you made this topic

*thumbs up*

Creamie pies

I started skiing when I was 6 and skied till I was about 9 then i joined ski club when I was 10 and snowboarded till now.. So yeah I like skiing over snowboard tbh.

x kill die x

it rained here [orange county] yesterday i was so stoked it NEVER rains in august around here.

I'm already setting money aside from paychecks to get my season pass to mammoth :]

z0mg so excited glad you made this topic

*thumbs up*

lol thanks  :rolleyes:

going camping tonight up at Big Bear [anyone around the OC area might know what i'm talking about]

taking some mountain boards and some sleds with wheels should be fun when we mix the alcohol in..

:D

[24 days till i'm 21 yayayayaya!!!]