• Maining

• Jamie

• Tylerrr

LAST NAME WALKING

FIRST NAME NEVER

get it right garth mate or ill slap you with some bonaze

35mi87r.jpg

lmfao ur alive and lol still got that brap pic xD

Long story short: my account got negative p2p credit and theres olny certain options available wich are

Gamecard / Walliecard / paybysafecard  <-- wich can be bought other than those only some crappy moneysites

i cant get hold of 1 of thesr but mates helping though if he cant find and 1 of you got 1 that they can sell me for rsgp plz let me know , there must be £12 or €17

/query Maining

if im on ^

No Updates till acount playable again sorry

dont steal ur moms credit card

hi :Hi:

i love how tyler searching ppl that dont like me cuz we got in an argument butye idc if ur gna be gay about it ur on ignore so #care and also 60 atk > 50 atk anyday just so u know and before u cry in another argument lmfao

i love how tyler searching ppl that dont like me cuz we got in an argument butye idc if ur gna be gay about it ur on ignore so #care and also 60 atk > 50 atk anyday just so u know and before u cry in another argument lmfao

??? i never said i don't like u, if i didn't i wouldn't have helped u lol.

i know your just joking but tylerr is a derp and thinks u dont like me lol i know we r buddys m8 =)

i know your just joking but tylerr is a derp and thinks u dont like me lol i know we r buddys m8 =)

dw he's an idiet.  :wub: :wub:

ok fuck this had all pics uploaded and nice storys written but then closed page by mistake -.-.- just gna facepalm and upload all pics again but fk writting some funny lil storys again

1 of first to complete ^

after that failed multilog of my main getting the drop devon decided to help me and task done =)

got basilisks but had enough pnts to add to autoblock cya =)