+7

Walli

xmas = 92 - 95 kg

havnt been to a gym since i left uni so will be 3ish weeks by time i get back.

not arsed, had a good xmas but srs face now. Plan to do cardio via running mainly all this week then will be back in the gym come saturday / sunday when i get back to uni.

how are all you other fat cunts getting on?

just look forward to when uv dropped all that weight you can arrange a short cutting phase each year that is nowhere near christmas! i love all the calories this time of year when bulking!

Starting gym again on friday now that i've got a job, gonna start buying and cooking my own food too so diet will be easy :D

grats on getting a job btw mate, where you working?

Put on 10KG the last few months.

oh dear joedog and deltacrapa you'se arent in this new years resolution bandwagon are yas!?!

Gym was swarmin' with those bandwagoners. People using the squat rack as a yoga place.  :facepalm: Watch them all crash and burn by February.

oh dear joedog and deltacrapa you'se arent in this new years resolution bandwagon are yas!?!

Gym was swarmin' with those bandwagoners. People using the squat rack as a yoga place.  :facepalm: Watch them all crash and burn by February.

january 3rd*

they went straight to your biceps walli :)

I didnt put any holiday weight because i counted my macros. lol jks :)

stayed away from home this xmas break so i didnt sit all day, was mainly on the beach most of the time.

hopefully by the time i start they'll all be gone so people don't think i am one, altho the regulars will recognise me from b4 i spose lol

who cares wat other cunts think

been all right.

been working on biceps and chest recently

jumping back on cardio and ab work outs tonight

swear uv never touched a barbell in ur life

been all right.

been working on biceps and chest recently

jumping back on cardio and ab work outs tonight

lol this. fuck sake mortuls stop trying to make your curl-bro ways sound acceptable LOL