[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New desktop Wallpaper =D

I C0NN0R I

I don't starve myself, infact quite the opposite, and i have pretty much no fat on me... On the other hand, you can't see my ribs.

LOL

I don't starve myself, infact quite the opposite, and i have pretty much no fat on me... On the other hand, you can't see my ribs.

LOL

Anorsexic

LOL

Anorsexic
You are!

dont like it

Don't care.

Nice sig btw.

LOL

Anorsexicy

u cry to much now connor seriously your a little brat now

Who the hell are you.

Yeah he's stuck up but he wasn't being so in this topic.

u cry to much now connor seriously your a little brat now

Who the hell are you.

Yeah he's stuck up but he wasn't being so in this topic.

We all have ways of dealing with the retardedness that is the internet, If i'm stuck up its because it makes it easier to deal with all the little fucktards like him.

dude seriously connor you use to be cool now your feeling your self to much and thats just gonna get you hurt 1 day im not making any threats or anything and ikz seriously stop jumping into stuff be mature and stay out of it

dude seriously connor you use to be cool now your feeling your self to much and thats just gonna get you hurt 1 day im not making any threats or anything and ikz seriously stop jumping into stuff be mature and stay out of it

"you used to be cool"

Like you'd know /getalife