Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

how do i make my little brother shut the fuck up?

Maxi

so he keeps screaming and whining about random shit, all the time and im kinda geting tired of it, im home for x-mas vacation, and he wont shut the fuck up

im open for serious sugestions :P and trolls r wellcome too!

(ps he is like 13 and still sleeps in my parents bedroom..

Look him straight and deep in the eyes, and in the most sincere voice you can muster, say, "you're going to be a virgin until you're 47 if you don't shut the FUCK up."

If it doesn't work he's gay. And you tell him that every time he annoys you. Once again with all the sincerity you can muster.

slip anthrax into his his breakfast then when your parents go out for work cut him into small pieces, throw him into a trash bag and bury him in your yard.

Tell him to stand at one side of a room, (preferably biggest room in the house). Till him not to move, go as far back as you can. Run and launch the double leg flying kick to his head, and knock him through the window. Look's epic and is effective.

Ever thought the reason why he's constantly talking and bugging you is because he wants to spend time with his big brother? Why not be a dick for once and chill with him, afterall It is Christmas.

Ever thought the reason why he's constantly talking and bugging you is because he wants to spend time with his big brother? Why not be a dick for once and chill with him, afterall It is Christmas.

he isnt nagging @ me he is nagging at my parrents and shouting and screaming, and it gets annoying for me cause i have to sit there listn to it

hence why i live in my room and only go downstairs for food

This lol, before i moved out i literally would stay in my room and only go down to get food + drink and to leave through the front door when i went out.