Searching

IX_anti_IX

Whats Sup Final Ownage Elite!

my irl name is : naishel

i come from : netherland antillen but living in the netherlands

my hobbies: Pking Football watch pk vids on youtube.

Sport: Kickboks Taekwondo

Playing runescape since 2005 / 2006 started my first pure my accounts name were

de r a z o r

3 hitz is ko

Im thinking about to join Final Ownage Elite:)!

If you need more info cheak me on irc im always in foe's

done

Whats Sup Final Ownage Elite!

my irl name is : naishel

i come from : netherland antillen but living in the netherlands

my hobbies: Pking Football watch pk vids on youtube.

Sport: Kickboks Taekwondo

Playing runescape since 2005 / 2006 started my first pure my accounts name were

de r a z o r

3 hitz is ko

Im thinking about to join Final Ownage Elite:)!

If you need more info cheak me on irc im always in foe's

done

lololl

ill make u 1 will edit when done

ok done

-m6IVLR2alM

no charge ty

Im in tears.. :wow:

lmfao

Please tell me this is some kind of template and you didn't actually spend time making it.

Hichamproductions

Yo guys i need someone to make me an intro IF YOU CAN PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS SO I CAN SAY WHAT I NEED IN IT i pay rsgp:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4a4SBYQ9I  :D

tbh that was fucking shit compared to mine, not intense enough

smh, sometimes an intro doesn't need any intense shit like the one I made. It was based on the music.

YOURS is ''fucking shit'', no background, easy vegas text, just some keyframed ugly effects that made the intro worse than it was. Pro intros are made with AAE (sometimes also with C4D). The give away intro I made, was also with vegas text, but it DID fit into the whole intro. The whole intro was made in sony vegas to make someone else easy to edit it.

Btw, ix_anti_ix if you want an intro from me. You could pay me 45 mil RSGP for something like this:

or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HDwhIaKA10

Peace. ;)

Yo guys i need someone to make me an intro IF YOU CAN PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS SO I CAN SAY WHAT I NEED IN IT i pay rsgp:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4a4SBYQ9I  :D

tbh that was fucking shit compared to mine, not intense enough

smh, sometimes an intro doesn't need any intense shit like the one I made. It was based on the music.

YOURS is ''fucking shit'', no background, easy vegas text, just some keyframed ugly effects that made the intro worse than it was. Pro intros are made with AAE (sometimes also with C4D). The give away intro I made, was also with vegas text, but it DID fit into the whole intro. The whole intro was made in sony vegas to make someone else easy to edit it.

Btw, ix_anti_ix if you want an intro from me. You could pay me 45 mil RSGP for something like this:

or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HDwhIaKA10

Peace. ;)

na tbh idiot virgin you doesnt as good at editing as me haha im pro editir ur just really bad so dont quit ur day job and just go sleep in ur baby bed XDDDDD

Gareth l Rare

1st and only warning.

stop spamming this topic or im going to delete or all ur comments and every comment you make in gfx.

If your not posting about making the into or contructive crit about posted work/someone who can or w.e then dont post from here on out.

1st and only warning.

stop spamming this topic or im going to delete or all ur comments and every comment you make in gfx.

If your not posting about making the into or contructive crit about posted work/someone who can or w.e then dont post from here on out.

who took the jam out of ur doughnut????

you took the jam out my donut tommy.

lmao gareth i've already deleted all the GFX comments of like three people. Also every into in this topic is utter shit compared to what i can make, so stop your bitching noobs. Also get trolled hard by Dog, rofl.

Gareth l Rare

Hmm didnt think so

Well ill just have to let this to be forgotten and find its way ontop the next page

Unless joe posts then we can leave it.