FML 2 DEF

`R3v3nged

Jordan|ixile

Start over man, that file is useless now  :(

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's a maxed 60 attack pure. I sure as hell would NEVER EVER EVER EVER start over just because I got 2 def. Especially if I was a maxed 60 attack pure.

Retard.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamessssss

• Marc|Criti

• Demaulish

• W O 12 L D 2

W O 12 L D 2

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's a maxed 60 attack pure. I sure as hell would NEVER EVER EVER EVER start over just because I got 2 def. Especially if I was a maxed 60 attack pure.

Retard.

I can see why this forum has no active members rofl.

if you seriously cant see the sarcasm in his words.. your a fucking idiot...

Fucking lol'd at this guy

Ah well, 2 defence won't really change anything it's not like anyone's gonna know. You reached the maxed 1 def so it's not a big of a problem as it would be before maxing.

sarcasm 

- A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value. 

Seriously, To the people that are like "Pwned", "Owned", "You fail", What the fuck is your problem? Even if your kidding just don't even say it; He is pissed off you don't have to be immature over it. It pisses me off people have to be so badass over it. I'm not starting a fight over this so this is the last post ill put on this thread because i know some fuck is going to start.

But on topic. That sucks man, When i was pure and i got 2 def it fucking blew but after a while you wont even care. Sick account btw. :nice: