Scream!

I Named Me

I C0NN0R I

lmfao, looks pretty cool, you could make the skull glow like the zig-zags, also the zig-zags should be smooth bending lines  :victory: still looks cool.

looks sick, im ripping it :P i always save cool stuff >.> i have countless stuff from this site.

@connor, have you noticed like 50 people have your avatar nao?

I Named Me

ox0ox link=topic=586.msg5274#msg5274 date=1241183086]

looks sick, im ripping it :P i always save cool stuff >.> i have countless stuff from this site.

Uhm i don't appreciate you ripping my signature. So could you please not do that?

ox0ox link=topic=586.msg5274#msg5274 date=1241183086]

Uhm i don't appreciate you ripping my signature. So could you please not do that?

not gunna use it >.> just gunna keep it to look at >.< i would not claim someone else's art as my own unless it was connor's picture of statius rofl :P

i have some stuff from old forums that may have been lost in the transformation soooo.... if i ever post ill give credit to you.. and ask permission of course.

Text is horrible, nothing really blends properly. Focal and compo is bad.

Add a light source, blur and sharpen to create a sense of depth to your piece

I Named Me

I didnt really do any thing too it lol i added some pen tool and stuff i was bored and didnt really feel like trying on it lol

+1 lol zhou is always rite tbh. not many people like his hard CC but tbh 9/10 he is exactly rite lol. do what this guy says n ull have a nice sig  :nice:

I Named Me

+1 lol zhou is always rite tbh. not many people like his hard CC but tbh 9/10 he is exactly rite lol. do what this guy says n ull have a nice sig  :nice:

Again i was just playing around with the stock read the other posts

• 1 year later...