what i got for christmas thread

Ikz

20 lb Dumbbell, Friends DVD Box Set, Turtle Beach headset, my colleges shirt and pants, my colleges thermal coffee , Graphics card which is pretty good, new sneakers, and sweat pants.

WOOT 20 Pounds!

I got a weight holder, a bench, like 10 or so shirts, two types of cologne, some aftershave, 100 dollars, some gift cards, and two 2800 microsoft point cards.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ow 3 Hit

• Jon

• Jamie

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

iyaB3.png

Funny how similar you two look and are. Both pay for your moms expenses and both look like huge pussies.

Two things I hate in this world

1) When I take a shit and the water splashes my ass

2) Ow 3 Hit

I was hoping someone would use my IRL picture as a comparison to an influential icon(whether you like it or not) who fucks Selena Gomez. Then follow it up with a joke that has been used about 500 times in multiple meme pictures/joke sites/faggots who still find it funny.

Please note you're telling me I look like an attractive guy, also note - bitches like it, also note... you don't. Notice the gender difference I'm appealing too?  :wub:

Unlike you, I have plenty of money to spend on unnecessary things while still going to College. Let's also note who has the balls to post their IRL, as they know they're attractive whether a bunch of males who play Runescape believe so or not.

I love how people base their image around looking like a bad ass because they feel inferior mentally, it's a rather common trait in anyone who goes to the gym daily. Sorry bro. :(

iyaB3.png

Funny how similar you two look and are. Both pay for your moms expenses and both look like huge pussies.

Two things I hate in this world

1) When I take a shit and the water splashes my ass

2) Ow 3 Hit

I was hoping someone would use my IRL picture as a comparison to an influential icon(whether you like it or not) who fucks Selena Gomez. Then follow it up with a joke that has been used about 500 times in multiple meme pictures/joke sites/faggots who still find it funny.

Please note you're telling me I look like an attractive guy, also note - bitches like it, also note... you don't. Notice the gender difference I'm appealing too?  :wub:

Unlike you, I have plenty of money to spend on unnecessary things while still going to College. Let's also note who has the balls to post their IRL, as they know they're attractive whether a bunch of males who play Runescape believe so or not.

I love how people base their image around looking like a bad ass because they feel inferior mentally, it's a rather common trait in anyone who goes to the gym daily. Sorry bro. :(

l0l my thoughts exactly :3

Yeah, continue flaming and i'm just gonna edit your posts to avoid any further flaming, and also because that's the only power i have at my disposal.

Well, considering my original post on this topic was saying what i got in my stocking, i actually got a PS3, and sixty quid, which i ordered a t shirt and a WWE 12 game with, and i have a tenner left over, good shit.

My parents pay for my education so I also have money to spend while going to Uni.

:facepalm:

A free education is quite the slap to the face. Silly me.

My parents pay for my education so I also have money to spend while going to Uni.

:facepalm:

A free education is quite the slap to the face. Silly me.

I don't see the  :facepalm: in this present.