[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

what i got for christmas thread

Ikz

2 sweaters and a plaid shirt from abercrombie and fitch, a shirt and a pair of sweatpants from hollister, aeropostale sweater, a men's body kid (lotion/shaving cream/facewash/aftershave/etc), SOCKS (of course), a $50 movie card, the hollister cologne and some scratch cards and $

oh and some batteries, because people still use batteries for things apparently.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ow 3 Hit

• Jon

• Jamie

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

3 pairs of jeans from Buffalo, 2 shirts from American Apparel, Gucci Guilty cologne, New carbon fiber hockey stick, Re-new Gym membership.

It's not really Christmas for me yet, but I went shopping with my mom for everything. I'm sure I'll recieve some cash and shitty gift cards from relatives as well.

@IKZ, you're quite into those brand names eh?

Yeah, I have over 100 shirts/sweaters/t shirts from Abercrombie, Hollister, aeropostale, bench, billabong, etc. lol.

Wore cheap clothes most of my life, won't wear anything unless it's name brand now. Call me a label whore.  :nice:

Yeah, I have over 100 shirts/sweaters/t shirts from Abercrombie, Hollister, aeropostale, bench, billabong, etc. lol.

Wore cheap clothes most of my life, won't wear anything unless it's name brand now. Call me a label whore.  :nice:

lol i used to wear heaps of brand name shit then realised its rubbish and started buying nameless 100% cotton clothing, which is infinitely more comfortable .

edit: got some pyjama shorts, lindt chocolates, SOCKS lol, and my grand dads solid gold ring he wore all through world war II with an inscription from his grand dad in it.

I used to always wear like those surfer brands, then I thought I was hard as fuck and was wearing Ed Hardy, G-Star, Diesel, and Energie. Now I just like American Apparel/H&M and get plain v necks. Kinda hipster I think.

Kris, you would be labeled a LAD and be frowned upon in Australia if you wore those clothes. But as a kid I wore all labeled material items, now I go for comfortable. I hate people that buy for brands, all the people I know that do that are d!ckheads.

But I got offered money, but I rejected as I think Christmas is not a time to get free stuff.

Wore cheap clothes most of my life, won't wear anything unless it's name brand now. Call me a label whore.  :nice:

wait what lol, you mean those labels aren't cheap clothes? surely you troll..

OT:

+

+

you jell? yea, you jell

I got a lot of things so i'll just say what i loved the most.

I got a razer mouse fucking sexy sick mouse.

And a razer keyboard =] ( They both have lights on them n stuff )