[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Nike Dunks

Animal

Okay I'm starting up this thread to liven up the Graphics section on this boards. Below is a template of a Nike dunk that is 100% Editable in Photoshop. Once u have downloaded the Nike dunk you edit its co lours layers by layer, once done i want you to post them back on this thread so we can get a big collection of Nike dunks for fun. This is quite a fun thing to do and can keep you entertained for some time.

Perfectly safe link do not stress your self's!

Below is what i want you to post, your finished products. Please try to keep this thread pictures only, i don't want no posts without out pictures.

1231d1e.jpg

f0rin8.jpg

2exu3hg.jpg

Pretty basic, as i done these ages ago. But hey customize your own and post them on this thread! GO! ^_^

i'm not into shoes like ths, but it sounds pretty fun i'll have a go

yeah i wouldnt really wear these unless they were white tbh, but its fun to muck around with when your bored

5o5c9y.png

had a lil play around for 5 mins :)

just tried to put some effort into making zelda ones..

Photoshop crashed on me   (n)

tried doing the Zelda thing again:

pxf9t.png

yeh that looks sick, just did one with the FOE bird and cs5 crashed as well lmfao. every time i think it's finally working as it should it fucks up and i go back to cs4.

Gareth l Rare

I cant get the hang of this...tried a few times and its not comming out how im imagening it in my head.

Is there a tut that come with the link animal?

I cant get the hang of this...tried a few times and its not comming out how im imagening it in my head.

Is there a tut that come with the link animal?

I'll make one if you like?