EOP new members

clutch jesus

clutch jesus

LOL me and p0kemon been doing some pro recruiting and its hilarios how we've been getting some foe members to come to us?

hmmm strange?

Funny how the only people you've recruited are

A: Members we booted for NHing

B: Members we booted for leaking

But as you made this topic whoring attention, I feel the need to point out your stupidity..

Anyways, great job on the recruiting and keep it up! Eventually you might get a half decent member from FOE, but until then..

Funny how the only people you've recruited are

A: Members we booted for NHing

B: Members we booted for leaking

But as you made this topic whoring attention, I feel the need to point out your stupidity..

Anyways, great job on the recruiting and keep it up! Eventually you might get a half decent member from FOE, but until then..

half thoses kids r inactive thinking bout joining eop XD just face it u no u love us and will never be forgotten

Just because you were booted, it doesn't give you the right to post useless crap. No one cares what you do in EOP or who you recruit from FOE; you think it matters to us? The loyal members will stay with us while the ones who leave to join another clan is better off not being FOE at all. The sooner they are gone, the better.

The next time I catch you with your useless posts, it will be a ban.