BH Worlds = ANNOYING?

W O 12 L D 2

W O 12 L D 2

Well, I tried out +1 BH worlds for the first time today. I'm just going to rabble on about it for a little.

I sold my fury and I have 4.3m cash and bought a few supplies since I thought I was going to pk for a while...

I get into a +1 BH world and I get attacked by 1 itemers with dds's like 10 times. Meaning me wasting sharks and pray pots.

So after all that, I have to WAIT for a target since there was no one my level to fight that wasn't 1 iteming and not even risking anything...I finally get a target and it's someone my level and has a darkbow with 40+ def.

I fight him the first time, he was low hp so I pull out my dds and hit a 24-24 on my last spec and he redbars and runs away...he comes back and he runs again...wasted over 40 sharks at this point + recoils +super str + super atk + sup anti.

Then this lvl 71 kills me with g maul glitching...you know...when you mass spec it as soon as you switch and you see 3 high hits out of nowhere.

PKing is not what it used to be and I'll probably never pk again. Might just money-make and skill, things I ENJOY doing.

I know you probably don't care, but I wanted to get this out of my system and try and start some discussion on BH worlds and what you think about them.

So, do you like BH worlds? Why or why not?

Then this lvl 71 kills me with g maul glitching...you know...when you mass spec it as soon as you switch and you see 3 high hits out of nowhere.

Is not glitch, its what maul is supposed to do.

But yea worlds are stupid, claws are overpowered and it just seems everything is bs, but really it isnt cus u will eventually do the same to a lot of people

W O 12 L D 2

Is not glitch, its what maul is supposed to do.

But yea worlds are stupid, claws are overpowered and it just seems everything is bs, but really it isnt cus u will eventually do the same to a lot of people

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be able to do the 2 specs immediately after switching. And I'll never make over 30m anyways.

Now 1 itemers have absolutely nothing to worry about. I mean before the +1 update, you always had a chance of them running out of pray/smiting them..

W O 12 L D 2

Now 1 itemers have absolutely nothing to worry about. I mean before the +1 update, you always had a chance of them running out of pray/smiting them..

I know it's so fucking dumb (excuse my language). I don't see their purpose in this game, nothing better to do besides hoping you get a kill? I mean come on it's so pathetic and annoying it's not even funny.

I'm definitely not going to pk unless they're going to make some type of update. I'd rather make money than lose money because of stupid shit (excuse again).

I'll still keep 60 attack 1 def but I mean come on...

Just the drop system. I never get anything good, and make no type of good $ in bh. I pk non +1 worlds now, but sometimes I get EP in PvP, then go to bh +1 worlds hoping to get a 1 itemer target.

W O 12 L D 2

Moral of the story is:

Stop pking. There's a shitload more you can be doing.

I just started...I just tired f2p, and I LOVE IT. But the drops are SHIT!

I killed 3 guys and I know they had r2h and rune scim and I get SHIT for drops.

I truly am done with pking until I have like fucking 100m and I have money to waste.

This is just ridiculous already, not gonna lie pking is so dumb now. I miss old pking.