Inspirational Pics

Ikz

i know a couple people with ranges of 5-3% bodyfat and that guy doesn't look far off. properly taking bodyfat relies mostly on your diet and amount of water weight you are currently holding.

on topic there are several people that i admire, but as far as inspiration i believe i'm somewhere with tom in that I inspire myself in most ways. weight lifting for me has become a way of life and will continue to be a large part of my life as long as my body is able to handle it. i enjoy the challenge of trying to improve myself weekly, to lift as heavily as I can while maintaining a good form. of course there are plenty of people i would like to look like, but the motivation for the gym for me comes from inside. i love it.

those pics dont motivate me. wtf?

bcuz u dont even lift

neither do you lol

not relevant, im not the 1 complaining that they don't inspire me rofl.. I start again on friday. i wasnt even taking a knock at him, just why does he expect to come into health and fitness and be inspired when he doesn't care about his fitness??

• 4 months later...