In DIRE Need of Good Training Spots!

W O 12 L D 2

W O 12 L D 2

Hey, what's up fellow FOE members. I am somewhat new to these forums, but I was just too lazy to sign up lol.

First off, I'll just show you my stats as of now.

Posted Image

At 75 str, I started training at zammy warriors. They only give about 60-70k xp per trip, and a trip lasts longer than 2-3 hours I believe.

I did quest for experiments, but I've been afk training at rock crabs. I do NOT want to do Soul Wars because I want the HP levels.

I'm really at a stump and I don't know where I should train.

Any ideas/tips?

W O 12 L D 2

link=topic=5688.msg95547#msg95547 date=1250192776]

Rock crabs until 90 str then rock crabs range to 95. Bronze knifes + accumulator.

Alrighty, I might sell my fury when I want to get range up lol.

So, should I soul wars once I get 90 str?

Then soul wars the range? :o.

W O 12 L D 2

i like rock crabs but it can get really boring so i go to soul wars every once in a while

Afking while watching Youtube videos always helps me stay focused  :D.

W O 12 L D 2

soul wars

I'd rather have hp levels than higher str. You easily get raped by people your level if you soul wars your strength at my level.

soul wars

I'd rather have hp levels than higher str. You easily get raped by people your level if you soul wars your strength at my level.

My account is pretty similar to yours:

69 Combat

Posted Image

But my advice aside from training spots would be to SW your Strength up. Since you have 43 Prayer, that's an extra combat right there, and you don't want 1-2 Combats just from HP levels. PKing for me, I often fight pures the same level with the same strength, but with 44 Prayer just because my HP is 6-7 levels higher than theirs, and a few HP levels isn't much of an advantage. As long as your HP is over 75,  you'll be higher than most pures. Just don't worry about trying to get it up in fear of being specced out or 'raped' haha.

soul wars

sw hp