whats your favourite designer brand

Ruby

well i want to buy some jeans and ive been told thay evisu has the best jeans you can get. also i want to buy some boots and ive also been told timberland boots are the best!!@@!!

now you can tell me what brand you think is good for a specific clothing or footwear!! :omg:

Sneakers: Nike

Shoes: Mauris and Pradas.

Boots: Asolos, Constructions, and Nike boots.

Jeans: True religions, 7 jeans, laguna beaches, Levis, and Antiks.

Shirts: Aero, Ed hardy, Polo, and Nautica.

Would I be right in thinking you're looking for something to impress females? If so get yourself a pair of Speedos and a wolf-shirt.

:lol:

i dont really look at brands, just look for quality/comfort, usually it's the expensive stuff that has both

i buy wal mart clothes for work and that shit never lasts

Would I be right in thinking you're looking for something to impress females? If so get yourself a pair of Speedos and a wolf-shirt.

This.

well i want to buy some jeans and ive been told thay evisu has the best jeans you can get. also i want to buy some boots and ive also been told timberland boots are the best!!@@!!

now you can tell me what brand you think is good for a specific clothing or footwear!! :omg:

you gay?

materialism  (n)

^^ :blush:

pants: jeans

shit: LOG or the FACELESS

shoes: my old vans?

hats/acc: on occasions a beanie my mommy made me when i was around the age of 12, still ballin i know..

i have more pertinent things to spend my flow on, plus i can spit game so i don't rely on my attire..

:nice: