My Pure Final Rezime - What Is Next ?

George l Final Rezime

George l Final Rezime

Hi Guys I am New To the Forums I am not yet able to join foe but i will train long hard days in order to obtain membership, here are my stats but i would also like some comments on what to train on or what stats you think would be better? and the combat levels affliated with these stats thanks alot:

50 attack

58 strength / 82 -------- Need guidance on where to train.

1 defence

82 range / 92 ---- Need guidance on where to train.

1/44 prayer ---- i have the 221 dragon bones, i just havent gotten around to using them yet.

60/82 mage ---- i have runes for 70 magic and will be getting it after 44 prayer but need guidance on 70-82

68/78 hp

As i Say, These are all still under "construction" and i will also be skilling at the same time, i do have enough Gp To afford Pk Trips Currently 22m Gp and Around the same in items. I still have alot to work on untill i can even think about joining but i feel this way i can get to grips with life in Final Ownage Elite Much better, oh and i have had the account active for just over 3 months = ).

Train strength at rock crabs/experiments, or do through slayer starting at 70.

Train range at ogres/experiments or rock crabs.

Don't get 44 prayer, if you want to do dt get 13 pray, don't just use the bones as you need to do the quests for the xp before you get your own xp.

gl on joining Foe.

George l Final Rezime

Hmm I did work out about the prayer xp from quest's they will not get me 45 prayer, but still i think 44 prayer would help me pk ?

DONT GET PRAYER

1 Prayer pures are the way to go.

Ask Cowboy _ R4nge if you dont belive.

who is cowboy, and why should he be asked?
George l Final Rezime

Thanks Alot For the comments guys and i will accept the fact that staying 1 prayer would be best for now, i will do so.. i am going to use my knives to d bow comboes in bh +1 worlds to protect d bow thanks alot for you're inputs, after 50 attack 75 strength 85 ranged i will have to get 44 prayer though = /

u can get 44 pray before dt.. cuz for 45 u need 5k exp and restless ghost for dt only gives like 2k. i kinda wish i did do that bear helm quest b4 i got 44 pray tho

I'd get all prayer exp giving quests out the way before you use bones, such as Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril, Ghost Ahoy, Mountain Daughter etc, the more quests you do that give pray exp = the less bones you need and the more places / bonuses you get from the quests.