• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• Maining

• x360

• Dragon Pouch

Very impressive topic Elven, I like the way you set this up. Looks really organized and easy to navigate. It's good to see you're making a comeback, I've seen you in the Friends' chat here and there too which is awesome. ^_^ It is easy to see your prowess at Scape just by looking at this topic, I'm impressed.  Good luck if you decide to rejoin Foe.

Very impressive topic Elven, I like the way you set this up. Looks really organized and easy to navigate. It's good to see you're making a comeback, I've seen you in the Friends' chat here and there too which is awesome. ^_^ It is easy to see your prowess at Scape just by looking at this topic, I'm impressed.  Good luck if you decide to rejoin Foe.

Thanks Jess :D!

how many chins have you used now?

I think I'll be using around 59K chins all up (70-99), not sure though.

Think I've used about 57K~

Added a MASSIVE side-goal (Maxed 1 Defence QPs), all REQs/Quests etc. Click the spoiler! (Main thread post)

Btw, I am getting 99 magic at rock lobsters ASAP. Need to get Arcane Stream Necklace first, and want to help out a friend with dungeoneering. So waiting for him, probably get the dungeoneering level in the next few days or so, inbetween, I'll train my side-goal etc.

watch out if you do observatory quest, you CAN get defence xp from it. i accidentaly got it, but im getting 20 defence anyways and i can still do what lies below and nature spirit without getting over 20 so no big deal. but just to warn you since i assume ur staying 1 defence.

anyways im doing the same, all quests, all tasks. :)