[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Anderson Silva Vs Forrest Griffin Video - Watch before removed

Live Stream

anderson silva is a beast he it the best ufc fighter and i like watching him make forest griffin his bitch and clownin him the whole fight  ^_^

I hate seeing Forrest lose. Anyone that fights Silva is honestly outmatched though.

Well you gonna see forest get his ass kick more cuz he is a shitty fighter haha  :victory: and kanye i saw that fight too he almost did the same thing in this fight but didnt knock him out  :lmao:

he gave up 2 fast

wat an amateur, at least be a man and take it

i know he it didnt even get stoped cuz a knock out or a choke that fool gave up he quit once he knew he was gonna get pounded on  :sleep:

Kyle|Lol The PK

Forrest was made a fool of. It was sad to see as well because Forrest is a pretty cool guy.

The reason why Forrest gave up is because Anderson Silva broke his jaw :X

Anderson is just a beast, idk if he can be beaten now.

EDIT: My avatar is the end of the fight

Fordalastime

he gave up 2 fast

i know he it didnt even get stoped cuz a knock out or a choke that fool gave up he quit once he knew he was gonna get pounded on  :sleep:

You must be fucking stupid. He got got knocked down twice before the last hit. He was already badly hurt, cause if you watched it with the audio, you will see the commentators keep saying that Forrest is glancing up at the clock indicating he was hurt. He didn't give up, but he did get his ass beat.

Kyle|Lol The PK

he gave up 2 fast

You must be fucking stupid. He got got knocked down twice before the last hit. He was already badly hurt, cause if you watched it with the audio, you will see the commentators keep saying that Forrest is glancing up at the clock indicating he was hurt. He didn't give up, but he did get his ass beat.

Yeah his jaw was broken.
  • 3 weeks later...