"My fun" Series

NoSympathyy

FOE <3 :D

Hey guys, this is another new series added to my already running series which include;

PK video's,

Commentaries &

For the fans

All different types of video series I'm running.

This next one is just simply called "My fun", I get bored sometimes so I spend one whole day pking as much as I can, all the good clips made that day I like to just edit to them. To me, it's a load of fun, hell, even give me some feedback on how my editing is.

Hybrid weekly video's will be renamed to Hybrid sessions with NoSympathyy as I was planning them weekly but due to raggers and lag they are taking longer then expected. I'm trying to aim for as good as a clip I can obtain, if I can't obtain anything really amazing, then I'll just put in whatever kills in Hybridding I get, well, it's your choice as to what you'd like to view so I don't mind either way, so long as it entertains me and my subs that's all I ask for!

I'm not the best editor, I'm not the best pker, but I did enjoy making this video and for that I hope you enjoy it too!

~ NoSympathyy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2fnEU5yE_Q&feature=channel_video_title

Haha, yeah I am Halloween :) Just fiddling about with new options that I haven't used before so I get to see how it looks on YouTube for future video's! Hopefully I'm improving my editing skills, timing skills etc. Just having a bit of fun for myself :p