Foe beats Eop in a '60v60' - F2p Prep

Kyle

this is copied from the pw topic I made  :shifty:

33l1iz5.png

After loads of 30v30s, we finally have a prep that's large opts. From previous preps, that we won against Eop they would always retaliate with sayin that they were 'da bomb' at high opts fights...so we declared f2p fullout...them not accepting grinded our gears, but we got lucky when they gave us the opportunity of a big prep fight today, so we accepted the challenge in an instant.  We gave them the rules they wanted...1 def, dung off, corrupts off, team capes only, dangerous,  all classic...5 rounds was 1 of the rules, but they left after the 3rd.

egp9xu.png

ROUND 1

We attacked, Eop defended in our usual defend spot, which was the wrong move.  It turned into a cluster in the trees, but we easily dominated the fight and they tried a little last second manuever where they ran north, but we just kept bows out and kept the vacuum running.  We also had on a lot more prayer bonus than EOP did, and it played to our advantage very nicely.

Matched at - 56-

Foe Ending - 27

ROUND 2

Eop took ages to attack and had the time to choose solid piles, and were up #s within first seconds, mistakes were made on Foe's side at the beginning and we lost this round..was a bad performance.

Matched at - 56-

Eop Ending - 45

ROUND 3

I thought this was a run in, but apparently not.  After 5 mins of waiting in the middle and mass pming leaders I decided to just attack cuz Eop obviously weren't going to move out of their defending spot in the trees.  We got a good hit on them and had some nice maneuvering throughout the fight and were aggressive as hell.  Was a good round to end the war on.

Matched at - 59-

Foe Ending - 30

Videos are all here, take a look as we had some of our best warrers vid this prep and it's 1 of the few big opts preps that have been done since summer.

mlSlpRDzcBk

-TwactaJowy

SM_oh0rf8c

- Kruckcrusher

vt7W-LkSaY0

- Ph0ne

GIDhcEoI1Nk

- Halloween

eopprep1.jpg

111202175108.png

111202172115.png

111202175059.png

eopprep2.jpg

111202175224.png

111202175217.png

egp9xu.png

Thanks for the fight EOP, nowadays every F2p/P2p prep is welcomed, but everyone so afraid of losing nowadays  :whistling: .  Once again, even though I have something against 30v30s, I congratulate Zenith on 2-1ing us in a F2p prep a couple days ago, I was surprised by the levels and organization...they grow up so fast!!! :wacko:

I look forward to more of these, to er-1 reading this ****, just know Foe is ALWAYS up for preps, fun events, whatever...

Cya all in Saturday F2p   :nice:

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!