lol calm down nerds

Tanksta

you kids take your application processes so seriously.. CALM DOWN YO ITS JUST RUNESCAPE LMAOO

"Do you posses any leadership skills or abilitys? If so let us know" BAHAHA that one cracked me up.. but yeah seriously calm down with that

If you have a problem with our application process you  can go to a clan that's not the best. You want to be in the best clan, you have to go through the process.

We take it seriously because if your in the clan your committing hours a week to FOE, obviously it's not a big joke.

lol yea but even still its just a game.. u ask for the stats maybe a few kill pics and take them pking with u ... when mm used to be the best thats how they did it you would have to go pking with them and prove ur not a noob.. if not ur in.  But in foe apps theres some pretty fuckin stupid questions lol

Foe's app seperates the retards from the smart kids. You say its too serious.. a bunch of retards couldn't run a clan, and a majority of us are 15+ which means there is a certain level of maturity within us. Seeing as you are ex-mm or w/e, I can tell they just let you in or something, probably one of their 5000000 forums guests.

Edit: Way to be so serious, you're trying to bait Foe for their applications, don't you have anything better to do?

And also, if it's just a game why does Foe's app concern you?

loll nah i just applied cuz i wanted to help u guy own mm noobs but it got declined cuz i didnt fill out the 10 page exam correctly lmao

loll nah i just applied cuz i wanted to help u guy own mm noobs but it got declined cuz i didnt fill out the 10 page exam correctly lmao

Yes, and you're still giving proof you're just too retarded to do so.

Sorry but I'm going to have to agree. Yes this is a game, but it's normal to be serious about something you really enjoy. But there is a line. And FOE has crossed it. Your almost allowed to have no life lol, mandatory trips Friday and Saturday? What the hell is that about?

Sorry FOE, but agreed.

Sorry but I'm going to have to agree. Yes this is a game, but it's normal to be serious about something you really enjoy. But there is a line. And FOE has crossed it. Your almost allowed to have no life lol, mandatory trips Friday and Saturday? What the hell is that about?

Sorry FOE, but agreed.

Mandatory trips if you're on Runescape when they take place.

:nice:

Which explains why other clans who have bad application processes that can joke around, makes their clan fall even with their auto acceptance. We have a lot of mature people in our clan, and we don't fall because we take our application process serious. If you wish to waste your time on our applications, we'll do the same thing back and decline your application. You put effort into your application, we'll put effort into your application.

Scotty|w0rst

Sorry FOE, but agreed.

You dont understand what we mean by mandatory. We mean if your on runescape, you gotta come. Not like many other clans that have mandatory sign ups and trips every other weekend.

Foe is really casual but people just take stuff because thats how other clans run.

You dont like our apps, sorry just dont app. We ask for really simple stuff but you just put "dw about it" but its there for a reason. We have kids app with like 100k to their name and they can only fight 1 time and they are done.