don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

* Petition* youtube backgrounds

Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

As it has been requested quite a lot and animal is the main person who does them, so as a result ive decided to go back to making some layouts as i recently made one for a cirtain someone depending on how this thread goes petition wise.

Questions:

Why pay you when i can just watch a vid on youtube and do it myself?

I would rather you did it yourself as i always encourage people to be creative and expand their horizons in any artistic way and then post your work. Although a lot of people dont no how or are just straight up lazy twats, so im offering my services. :shifty:

Will you still do sigs/toons?

Me as a person, only doing requests for people i no/like now as ive been bombarded with requests lately and its doing my head in that people have taken advantage. Feel as dirty as Tj after a night of manwhoring his anus on the street corner...... nuff said

What kind of work are you offering?

Well if you are not featured, then you can have a simple background which will look like a desktop wallpaper.

The reason for this is that i have taken the liberty of going through trial and error, which was a pain in the ass, and finding the simple dimensions for this.

For example this is a sample of what i can whip up fast and cheep.

Link to old youtube channel for example

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicexcar

Settings used

21cxwg7.png

Background

91cnk9.png

x2896c.png

Why do you have red box's?

The lines are merely symbolic to represent what can be put here, either text/images/GFX/cool effects you name it, bobs your uncle really.

Why would we want to choose you when there are other people who can make it for us and maybe cheeper?

Well not that many people are active and if you wish to PM animal then feel free, no skin of my bones but if you are interesting in me and simply dont like the idea of paying for someone to do work for you when you dont no what they can do then links below may help.

Tbh you wouldnt marry a women without fucking her 1st. You got to test out your investments.

I work well with 3d texts, photo manips as well as creating a range of different types of GFX effects, for example:

So how does it work?

Depending on the feedback and amount of people we are willing to pay/wish to higher my services, you will fill out a quote form similar to this. Rank and post count does matter, im not going to waste my time to a newbie with 5pc. If i dont no/trust you or dont like you then your barking up the wrong tree and if you got a problem with that take it to the rant section you shitcunt.  :nice:

Name-

Proof of cash- (not decided if im charging irl cash or GP's as i rarely play rs)

link to youtube channel-

theme-

images (link chosen stock/renders you may want)

Disclaimer -

I am not a FOE member and no clan rules other than the FOE forum rules apply to me. If you are leader/guest you will be treated the same unless specified by me.

I hold the right to cancel the agreement when ever i wish as well as choose to work with/for who ever I wish.

Depending on your rank/clan loyalty/position in the forums you may or may not have to pay a deposit before any work has been started.

Do you agree........

This may be a 1man operation or a team of people working, if you can do youtube layouts or wish to learn so you can contribute then post and ill see what i can do.

If you think this is a good idea and are interested then post.

If you spam eg chris  :wow: you will be reported and in future if you ask for any work wether it be sig or layouts ill tell you to go fuck yourself with a capital F U

Everyone seems to ask for them, but good luck in taking it all apon yourself, was fed up of tho's kids with 1 post count pming me for a background then once i made it they didnt eve know how to put it on -_-.

Gimme a shout if you want help :)

Name- ERIC :D

Proof of cash- (not decided if im charging irl cash or GP's as i rarely play rs) i love you, and you know that i have em ;P

link to youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/BoringFfs?feature=mhee

theme- the colours for background would be black and for the accesoaries would be silver/red and the main thing would be this 3d joker Below\/ + if you could photoshop some cool looking cards, with symbol like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DMsvL7sD9Pw/SUMeTcrcrlI/AAAAAAAABfA/Vk-j5TTlVNM/s400/Gemini-Tattoo.jpg + sayn Eric on it :P

images (link chosen stock/renders you may want) : http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/78937-bigthumbnail.jpg this joker,

Gareth l Rare

wheres the petition and whats it for

Just post saying what you think and if you support

If not many people are interested then might as well just leave it to animal but if people come out the blue and start requesting then bobs your uncle. Sorted.

@Eirc, not starting right now as i have a few things to do + and ADTR live tomorrow so ill drop ya a msg when i get around to it you slag

Gareth l Rare

rofl u expect us 2 read that?

As i said about spamming for 1.

2. If you cant spend 60seconds reading then dont post

degenerates these days who are intimidated by writing because they have never read a book. sad.

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty: