From your experience

Brehhh

Was going to get 40-60 on slayer so I can train in sw when I go back for my str and hp

considering doing 60-80 mostly on obbys going to throw in some blue drags under watch when obs get old

Wut cha think

40 range atm task 46 green drags  ;)

Edit:Not even going to consider rock crabs

Lol hes trying to make cash... yeh i'd stick with tzhaar or drags, I use tzhaar alot now cuz of the bolt tips which make alot of money.

kiid insane

firegiants can be profitable and easily pay for bone bolts or bronze/iron knives or arrows ogres is better for training but not as good cash so good luck  ;)

Stick with slayer, when you get a higher slayer level you can make money from that.

Ogres are decent XP, but not good money, the seeds pay for the knives you use, but only just normally.

75+ Range and Aviansies for good money, otherwise firegiants/blue dragons at 60+.

I train at caged ogres you can make profit on seeds but if your not making profit you won't lose money because you will atleast get 1-2 per 1k knives.

Lol @ everyone not even reading the topic now.

Best spot to range for cash @ your level is nowhere really. Unless, Cows. Or something horrible in XP. Just pay 100k to get 70 range, or so. And then start making a profit from it. Blue drags, Aviansies, etc.