[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

#fanatic

Chris

Ye I'm gona post videos here of shit I get up to as well as the occasional picture

A track of my progress/goals and what I have left to do can be found here

Farm:

Most people consider it a slow skill, which it is in a way, however its easy as fuck to train so long as you have money. 2 Tree runs a day gaining about 210k xp for 10 minutes work. Below is me getting 99 farming + showing my farm run :P. O I also got 99 range before making it but left message :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJVjTTamwfI

LJVjTTamwfI

Dung:

I'd say I'm above average dunger ( mains included ) and probably very good pure wise. Worst boss for a pure below L

hCpyrw55kdE

Herb:

Prolly one of my favourite skills :). Preparing for the next double xp weekend now by making extremes between floors. Aiming for 50m xp atm.

For everybody in the rest of the world excluding the UK:-

WXSehHIWOiQ

For people in the UK:-

B9B6OEEhs_g

Rc:

tl;dr dont train it. but if you do only use pengs/troll/lamps/effigies/assists

eSiRT58T8kk

Sum:

I do triple charms once weekly @ black demons, all other charms are from slayer. I shouldn't really be running them with such high lag as you can see in the clip, but my RAF 10% bonus xp runs out soon and idk when I will get another one so it's better to use now and gain 10% more xp and suffer the lag.

JljeotXPcL0

Mining:

I usually either low alch or super heat/drop HOWEVER due to 1k+ ping atm I am forced to simply drop, not a bi deal still good mining xp per hour and I prefer artesians workshop for smithing anyways

inAm1_zuLRM

A few nice screenies:-

baR1

baR9

bbmT

bCZP

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Jamie

• Dom

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice run. I'd suggest when you first teleport to castle wars, use the balloon network to get to taverly, it's much quicker than running I think.

gratz.

#fanatic

Show off lmao

at #fanatic we're just good at runescape

There's no such thing as "Being good at runescape".  :wow:

you clearly just witnessed it. Being efficient, setting up good runs, doing things in proper time... good at runescape.

wasting all your time pking and going to trips, bad at runescape.

Show off lmao

at #fanatic we're just good at runescape

There's no such thing as "Being good at runescape".  :wow:

Pking is about 10% of what rs has to offer, if that. And if there's no such thing as being bad at RS, then how come when I do a rock lobs trip I get around 200 crims per hour but when other people do it they average slightly over 100? Efficiency is a large part of RS, which does unnoticed by most until they actually try and do something legit. For example getting a slayer helm, one of the few things people do legit nowadays, is seen as a massive effort and achievement, when really its easy as fuck if you know what your doing, know what tasks to do, where to do them, what gear to use...

Very nice run. I'd suggest when you first teleport to castle wars, use the balloon network to get to taverly, it's much quicker than running I think.

gratz.

#fanatic

yeah ik xD + having house teleport at brimhaven but ballon = quest = boring lol

I just wish pures could do love story quest for the ownage tabs =[