previous clans?

Malgunas

if i decide to join a lower lvl clan till i get req for foe will i still be able to get in foe?? clan is epidempic  i wont join if it hurts me getting in foe! foe <3

There is tons of people that come from other clans and get in so not much to worry about.

But if you really would like to support us I'd say just train up to FA and stay clanless :nice:

karma pures

cromwell if u want could u post the cc of this clan cuz i would lke to check it out so i can have a clan to motivate me so i can make the reqs for foe :) sorry foe if this is against the rules to join a dif can first but plz understand its just hard to stay motivated

It isn't against the rules.

There isn't rules set for people who arn't even in the clan..

Although the better option would be training and apping for FOE FA.

You say you wanna be in FOE, so that should be motivation in itself. Joining another clan won't help you train faster. Their trips/ events will just slow you down  :unsure2:

karma pures

It isn't against the rules.

There isn't rules set for people who arn't even in the clan..

Although the better option would be training and apping for FOE FA.

You say you wanna be in FOE, so that should be motivation in itself. Joining another clan won't help you train faster. Their trips/ events will just slow you down  :unsure2:

I know what u mean but i just always get distracted so if im in a clan they will be leveling up and make the game funer and idk i just get distracted with css and dota sometimes thats why it help me might not help u but thanks for input

karma pures

well i would be with them for a while so they might appreciate it i dont train that fast unfortunately im kinda add crazy get distracted all the time  :rolleyes:

not sure about there cc but the irc is #epidemic,  the website for their clan is called epidemicclan just google that first 1

also i didnt make it in didnt have 65+ combat and i met all other reqs kinda lame think ill join their pk trips but not actually join clan so basically clanless just wanted to tag alon on their pk trips thats about it anyway