• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snipers

• Octavarium

• Feast

• Godspk

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this guy is richer but he has 82 christmas crackers which are 6-7b i think. He quit a long time ago sadly :[

yNlqh5iK-W4

Fake, numbers at bottom don't even add up.

Not sure if this guy is richer but he has 82 christmas crackers which are 6-7b i think. He quit a long time ago sadly :[

yNlqh5iK-W4

Also we proved Pker TDM was a fake back in 2010 when a friend recovered his account.

yNlqh5iK-W4

Also we proved Pker TDM was a fake back in 2010 when a friend recovered his account.

Sorry how does that prove he's a fake?

because it's sly's friend, not the guy's friend...

yNlqh5iK-W4

A friend of mine gained physical access to the persons account, pretty much the only real thing in the bank was the black (g).

Being rich is boring . Being poor is depressing . I was once rich , i was so bored or retarted that i staked my bank and lost . Now im abit depressed