[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foe P2p Midweek

Kyle

Went out with around 20-25 people, was fun as **** tbh, 1 of the most enjoyable midweeks I've personally been on.  I vidded the big stuff, which u'll see below.  

Btw - You don't have to be Foe to come to these =p, we have a couple guests normally, so if you just wanna come cuz you're bored or w\e, idle in #finalownage and #midweek and you'll know when we go out and you can come if you like =].

33ojkoy.png

After killing a couple teams for some nice loot, we find a decent sized main clan of 15-20 people.  We get a nice lure (ty Kruck) and get an epic gwas on them, vid is below.

02kCaraGOxs

egp9xu.png

foevsnpo.gif

After the bank loot received above, we were contempt to walk around the wild, killing what we could for ~30 min, whilst doing this we received a pm from NPO, asking for a possible pkri as they were just going out.  Knowing it was getting late for a lot of 4nrs/british cunts, we were a bit iffy on accepting a fight with NPO, after already having been out for over a hour and having people already starting to get off, but we accepted it anyways.  Originally the fight was to be set up like this:

111102094710.png

Where it would be a battle from both hills, and a ditch in between.  For some reason, NPO thought we were in single though (?) so they stayed a bit east and south in their own single zone.  Finally after getting annoyed of their obvious inexperience in this area, we set up north of them, and the battle commenced.  We will not say opts, but as you can see in the video (I started it up after maybe 25 secs of fighting), the opts were probably in NPO's favor.  Foe did work on the piles, 1 banging many of the kids, as it seemed NPO was very disorganized, as half of them were in single, other half in multi, it was a mess for them, and we took them out 1 by 1 very fast, all the while I was being a boss tank.  You will see after my tanking session how quickly they drop, once again awesome piling by Foe.  

7xd7lSB92wE

2yo6g4y.png

111102095231.png

Foemidweekkill1.png

111102095358.png

111102095457.png

Foemidweekkill2.png

111101171806.png

Was a very fun midweek trip, lasting almost 2 hours.  Thanks for the fight(s) NPO.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!