This is not the greatest topic in the world. This is just a tribute.

Octavarium

i dont pork for fun

but ill pork ur mum

and if i get bored of that

ill pork a nun

Holy shit plex there you are....

were the fuck you been lately? missed you

you really don't have a clue what's going on do you? Could you not tell when his forumname changed at all?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i dont pork for fun

but ill pork ur mum

and if i get bored of that

ill pork a nun

Holy shit plex there you are....

were the fuck you been lately? missed you

LMFAO, he was dragonkid902.

:O

the faggot that hacked you lives in miami, florida, I know because I have a very similar IP that also ends in mia.bellsouth. Ill kill him for you for the right price

That's a dynamic picture.. it shows the person who's looking at it their own IP/hostmask.

what are u on about. it's a picture that shows whoever that's looking at it their own ip.... it says mine on his sig for me, just like it says yours for you, it's your IP lol.

:O

the faggot that hacked you lives in miami, florida, I know because I have a very similar IP that also ends in mia.bellsouth. Ill kill him for you for the right price

That's a dynamic picture.. it shows the person who's looking at it their own IP/hostmask.

But it shows that hostmask or whatever for the last log in not that current log in

I fucking LOLd

Okay you cunts, let's get this topic back to its original purpose.

I LOVE YOU STEROIDS! I just haven't met you yet. But don't worry your best rl friends (me and joe haha) will come and see you soon.

I'll give you that balloon.

Gareth l Rare

Plex was dragon kid?

Plex you're a fucking cunt go fuck yourself and die a painfull death :shifty: na but srsly you're still a prick

ye fucking idiots. back on topic. If you're going to post, it will be of a pig or I'll take you outside and FUCK YOU IN THE STREET! "No!.. don't fuck us anywhere!!"