ZEH CLUTTERFULUSTUTTUR

ItzKenny

As expected, the bots are currently down due to the recent RS update. We are working on an update and will keep you posted here as we progress. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks.

Updates

Oct 25th 9:47 PM - Progress is coming along nicely. There is still a lot of work to do. No exact time estimate is available, however, don't expect anything within the next 24 hours.

Oct 25th 11:23 AM - We're still evaluating the update. No doubt this update is much larger than normal and will require a lot of work. However, we're not dead as some may have you believe. We will be back up ASAP. I will be able to provide a better time estimate some time in the future.

That came from RSBOTS . NET

To translate in real talk :

Oct 25th 9:47 PM - We haven't done shit about the update really. We never thought we'd said this but Jagex fucked us. Don't expect anything within the next 2 weeks.

I just don't really think they have actually been able to fix anything, altho I do believe that they will fix it, but don't bullshit me it'll take atleast 1 week

u know nothing u mess

more than you fag

dnt back chat Lord Dog

Ur just a little nerd sitting on these forums 24/7 shittalking cuz in real life ur too scared to open ur mouth.

Can't wait for your cool reply.

u know nothing u mess

more than you fag

dnt back chat Lord Dog

Ur just a little nerd sitting on these forums 24/7 shittalking cuz in real life ur too scared to open ur mouth.

Can't wait for your cool reply.

shut up already u desperate virgin