70 strength

10 defence [ Fail, I know :( ]

72 range

52 prayer [ UBER FAIL ]

83 magic [ yes I got ancients <3 ]

and like 66 Hp...

And I wanted to ask you guys....

1- Is this pure ruined cus of payer + defence ? :(

2- If it's not.. what should I do/train now ?

EDIT : I'm asking you guys.. I'm already getting a high mage to be a mage based account ( option C i believe? ) but then to be maged based, you need either high range OR high strength.... should I get high strength or high ranged ? and please tell me to what levels, and PLEASE give me good training spots =\

EDIT2 : Should I train my slayer ? If yes, until what lvl ? and should I buy a slay mask... i got 10 def so I can wear it.... Thanks alot guys :)

Thanks Alot guys.. :D

Ok... but Wouldn't 20 def Be a ruined pure ?

and Also... is this pure ruined cus of the pray ? :S

But thanks alot for the reply :)

Well your edit is up to you.  If you like range, train it, if you like melee, train it.  IMO you should get higher range, but still get melee stats up too, it's always good to have the ability to hybrid every point of the combat triangle.  It will give you a huge advantage.

Wait How is 20 def or 10 def a failed pure? Alot pures have 25 def and still own. With 20 def u'l get access to rune gloves and easier training. And 52 prayer isn't a complete waste. But i recomend you train ur str at experiments or at zammy warriors, fleshies for cash. I would also reccomend for u to train ur range and str higher and keep your mage around 83-85ish until u got 90+ str and or range :victory:

Wait How is 20 def or 10 def a failed pure? Alot pures have 25 def and still own. With 20 def u'l get access to rune gloves and easier training. And 52 prayer isn't a complete waste. But i recomend you train ur str at experiments or at zammy warriors, fleshies for cash. I would also reccomend for u to train ur range and str higher and keep your mage around 83-85ish until u got 90+ str and or range :victory:

Ok so I should basicly get 80 range.. then 80 str.. and then move from that to 90 range and 90 str and 90 mage and etc. ... ?

1- 80 range

2- 80 str

3- 90 range

4- 90 str

5- 90 mage

Right !?

Please Answer to my last post guys :)

Should I train my slayer ? If yes, until what lvl ? and should I buy a slay mask... i got 10 def so I can wear it.... Thanks alot guys  :)

R U S H E Rz

Ive got 52 prayer, its still good for hybriding to smite their overheads off.

Ide get these stats:

60 Atk

85 str

20 def

85 range

85 mage

keep 52 prayer obv. Get rune gloves and mith defenders.

Apply for foe FA with those stats, then ide be range/mage based and just have melee for the k0. Like a dds.

Ive got 52 prayer, its still good for hybriding to smite their overheads off.

Ide get these stats:

60 Atk

85 str

20 def

85 range

85 mage

keep 52 prayer obv. Get rune gloves and mith defenders.

Apply for foe FA with those stats, then ide be range/mage based and just have melee for the k0. Like a dds.

Your account is fine, just train it's stats to the above but I would suggest 10 defence rather than 20.