MLIA

Ow 3 Hit

http://mylifeisaverage.com/

Just a funny ass site.

Samples:

Today, my girlfriend asked me if I was thinking aout marriage. I did not want to answer, so I tried to chew it over with twix. Time did not stop, and I ate it awkwardly. She just stared. MLIA

Today, I popped my G-String while fingering a minor. Now I have to buy a new violin string. MLIA.

Today, I opened the fridge. There was nothing I wanted to eat in there. After 15 minutes, I opened it again. There still wasn't anything I wanted to eat in there. MLIA

Today, no one wished me a happy birthday. I wasn't suprised, today isn't my birthday. MLIA.

Today, I went to the store and bought some Land o Lakes cheese. On the label, it said 'LOL Cheese'. I laughed. MLIA

Lmao...So simple, yet so great...

Today, I was driving home listening to classic rock on the radio. A hardcore biker guy pulled up next to me, heard my music, and nodded in appreciation. Two seconds later, the light turned green, and some impatient guy behind me honked. The biker flipped him off for me. I felt like he had my back. MLIA

Today I was trying on shoes at a shoe shop and the assistant complimented me on my socks. I figured he must see alot of socks and it made my day to think he especially liked mine. MLIA

Today I tried to start the Wave around the waiting room at the dentist's. Three people joined in. One was the receptionist. I felt like the new authority figure. MLIA

Today, I was removing some fan pages off my facebook. earlier this week, I accidentaly clicked "Become a Fan of God". When I went to remove it, a box popped up "Are you sure you want to remove your connection to God". I felt scared and intimidated, so I clicked "cancel". MLIA.

^Those ones actually made me laugh.

Kyle|Lol The PK

I don't think some people understand the satire.

FML and MLIA are different.

I think these are pretty funny. :D

Today, I went to the store and bought some Land o Lakes cheese. On the label, it said 'LOL Cheese'. I laughed. MLIA

Fucking lol

Today, I was walking in the mall by myself. I felt kind of awkward, so I opened up a blank text and starting typing random letters so that I would look like I was texting. After I reached the store I was going to, I discarded the message and went on with my shopping. MLIA.

When I read that one , I felt happy , because I thought I was the only one.

Today, I was walking in the mall by myself. I felt kind of awkward, so I opened up a blank text and starting typing random letters so that I would look like I was texting. After I reached the store I was going to, I discarded the message and went on with my shopping. MLIA.

Lmao, I do that so much... This is why I love this site.

LOL I have honeslty done this before >.<!

"Today at the office, I built a really cool desk display from my monitors, lamp, inbox trays and office supplies. My boss walked by my office gave me kudos on my creativity. Little does he know that it's a fort to hide me when I fall asleep at my desk."

Omg I laughed so hard :P

LOL I have honeslty done this before >.<!

"Today at the office, I built a really cool desk display from my monitors, lamp, inbox trays and office supplies. My boss walked by my office gave me kudos on my creativity. Little does he know that it's a fort to hide me when I fall asleep at my desk."

Omg I laughed so hard :P

I do that too, if im walking by myself and people walk past i start playing with my phone, god im so glad it wasnt just me who does that xD rofl

It's a weird taste of humour but some were funny.

Not alot were funny though.

It's not really "funny" *cue for luke* persay...

It's just normal things that you can say "Shit, I do that too." and laugh about it.

Today, I went to step on a bee. As I was about to crush him, he lifted a leg in self defence. I let him live because he displayed human behviour. MLIA.

Today while watching spongebob I realized the pirate that introduces the show is the same person as Mr. Krabs. I felt like I was on to them. MLIA

Today, a fly was really bugging me so I grabbed the fly swatter and hit it. Not only did I kill it, but it flew into the trashcan. It was easily the coolest thing I've done all summer. MLIA.

Today, there were 9 new pages of MLIAs. I realized that when school starts, I probably won't be able to keep up with all of the new posts. I panicked. MLIA.

Today at CVS, I was behind a woman who was purchasing both condoms and a pregnancy test. I chuckled silently at the irony of her purchases. MLIA.

^ At all those I don't think anybody can relate.

except for the last one.

Obviously those were just funny one's, I meant majority of them you can relate too.

"Today I realized that I am in love with Ow 3 Hit. MLIA."

It's just normal things that you can say "Shit, I do that too." and laugh about it.