• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick

• X0

• Chris

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ^

And dutchie what did u train during foe trip?

proof?

[21:35:Saturday:22:October] * @dutchie (~FoeDutch@Swift-79B33D81.adsl2.static.versatel.nl) Quit (Quit: )

You leave irc 25 minutes before the trip starts. Then you post on a topic in council (which I won't leak but it's the third unstickied topic and it's locked) « Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 10:44:23 PM ». 10:44PM when the trip is still going on and you're not on the attendance pics.

lol ^

proof?

[21:35:Saturday:22:October] * @dutchie (~FoeDutch@Swift-79B33D81.adsl2.static.versatel.nl) Quit (Quit: )

You leave irc 25 minutes before the trip starts. Then you post on a topic in council (which I won't leak but it's the third unstickied topic and it's locked) « Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 10:44:23 PM ». 10:44PM when the trip is still going on and you're not on the attendance pics.

Sherlock Holmes in the fucking house!

lol ^

proof?

cya