keylogger

watch me tb

watch me tb

does anyone know how to send a key logger over msn, or in an email? i want my mom to think she is opening a picture of something, but really downloading a keylogger too. im not going to say why i want to key log my mom as it is personal, but if you could help thanks, if not what ever.

If you have control of her computer, it would be easier to just do it off of the actual comp itself. Like maybe when she's sleeping or something?

watch me tb

Stupid shit, this is the dumbest idea i've ever heard. If your mom found out you would never talk again.

if this bitch is doing what i think shes doing im sueing her for slander and never talking to her again, so it doesnt really matter.

Stupid shit, this is the dumbest idea i've ever heard. If your mom found out you would never talk again.

if this bitch is doing what i think shes doing im sueing her for slander and never talking to her again, so it doesnt really matter.

lmao..

must be some serious shit