[ Council ] Rob

Revs Trip & Ports

antO

75ed.png

Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

6_sy0l6-lT8&feature=player_embedded

33ojkoy.png

Trip started off at Revs dung, until more members wanted to join so we ventured out to the ports!

33ojkoy.png

Idle in #Finalownage, #Midweek on irc or 'Finalownage' Friends Chat to join these "random" events.

Trips consisted of 13s 18s 50s, Revs and gdz pking, hopefully see YOU at some of the midweeks.

33ojkoy.png

Some Pictures:

111018082137.png

111018085954.png

111018151747.png  111018153342.png

20111018022455.png

111017134727.png

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

• 1 month later...

The The Vampire Diaries DVD show seems to get better and better, episode after episode. The dvd set is high quality with cool bonus material. This is an awesome series! I might go as far to say I like it just as much as (if not more than) Twilight! Grey's Anatomy DVD The discs all came in perfect condition and a timely matter! The Vampire Diaries is supposedly aimed at teenage girls, well I am neither, yet (as far as I am concerned) this series is tied with NCIS as the best program in TV, the BLU-RAY disc's are stunningly well done Bones DVD, the transfers are near perfection, the sound is well balanced and dynamic, the performances are first rate, the stories are great, and constantly go off in directions that are full of surprises, not to mention fun, I look froward to every episode, and can hardly wait until season 2 is out on BLU-RAY, The Big Bang Theory DVD so I don't have to constantly be distracted by the idiotic computer generated blurbs across the bottom of the screen, you know the ones that tell you what you are watching (wow they think were dumb) what's coming up next(gee I can't wait to find out), thanks for telling me, The L Word DVD what's coming up next Tuesday, next month, next year, log on to this or that link, tell us how good we are, bla bla bla et infinitum, makes the decision to buy the BLU-RAY a no brainer, the same applies to season 2.

• 4 weeks later...