75 Attack

Matt

Should i get it?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get it?

• Stay 60
    • Get 75

Hi, so yeah ive been thinking about it, and im tempted to get 75 Attack, was just wondering if you think i should or not. Atm I'm 60-94-1 with 99 Range 99 Magic 52 Prayer 93 Hp 79 Summoning, i'm bored of 60 attack tbh and 75 attack looks like it has alot to offer for me this includes;

Godswords - More fun for pking new combo's etc

Sara Swords - fun to pk with decent for training decent for slaying

Whip pking (until 75 att)

Would be alot more fun for 1v1's and edge pking also +1 worlds, I'm worth about 80M atm meaning i can almost afford ags, or i could buy bgs + claws + ss until then, what should i do?

if you find 60att boring, go for 75... doesn't make sense to continue playing with stats you don't like o.o

although once you get 75 you might get tempted to raise it to 80+ att and into the 90s, that's when you'll get tempted to get def lol -.-

I no what you been im 60 attack to and 99str and i was tempted to raise attack to 70+ becoz i felt d scim din't hit on def at all really, Altho you have range witch is also good..Personally i woudnt raise attack unless your low range. And 75+ Attack means your be fighting mains really.. and tanks. Gl with w.e you do.

Beastdefire

I really liked 60 attack, that said, I always wanted to use an AGS too.

If you're bored, if you don't mind a few combat levels, and if you can afford AGS (and still have some leftover money), then go for it - It's so much fun!

P.S. You'll be fighting about 90% tank rangers/zerkers (I prefer tank rangers).

Smited B O W

no! 75 attack just means you will be fighting mains/zerkers/range tanks

then you will think, im not hitting enough and they are hitting too high, ill get 20 defence

then you will think, hmm they are still hitting on me, i know ill get 80 attack to hit them more

then you will think, woah now im fighting maxed zerker pures wtf is this, ill get 45 defence im sick of dyeing

then you will think aw man now im not in foe anylonger

Thats why 75 attack is bad

*disclaimer*

you may not actually think those things

Tom (Rendition)

You would only ever be able to use that 75 attack in +1 worlds, at the combat you are at pking is relatively good, any higher and it gets shit.

When you have 99 range 75 attack isn't really needed, not like you have the problem of never being able to hit with d scim.