• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

You kids are all fucking tools.

You're a fucking plug for coming on to a random forum and trying to troll people.

Took me a while to get the Einstien one, I saw her face through the lens in my glasses while I was cleaning them :|

You're a fucking plug for coming on to a random forum and trying to troll people.

Took me a while to get the Einstien one, I saw her face through the lens in my glasses while I was cleaning them :|

ROFL same here!

Didn't see it either, put off my glasses was like 'wtf?' :p.

Random board? When did you join FOE, like 2008?

@MUSE - Stop flame baiting and get off this thread.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah I agree! You only joined FOE a year ago! You don't have the right to tell that faggot to be quiet for making idiotic comments that aren't even associated with the date you joined FOE even though you have contributed more to the clan than him, so just back off Daniel!

Yeah I agree! You only joined FOE a year ago! You don't have the right to tell that faggot to be quiet for making idiotic comments that aren't even associated with the date you joined FOE even though you have contributed more to the clan than him, so just back off Daniel!

Yeah D72 stop being an asshole...seriously

Can kinda understand Daniel for making that comment since it's kinda random what Muse said and it's in a topic where we all laugh our asses off. 

Kyle|Lol The PK

Oh I see the Einstein one now, took me a bit.

and this MUSE fella, newfag I reckon?

(let's see if he takes the bait)

Actually, smartass, I joined way earlier on many different profile accounts, but I kept forgetting them. I stuck with this one... Since October 2006?

And I love how I got piled :(