Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Last picture wins, seriously.

I know, Morgan Freeman does win. :p

Lol?? You do realise that's Samuel L Jackson.. not Morgan Freeman...... and you claim to be a Morgan Freeman fan.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:RjD1_xAKAxqh3M:http://www.gospelhillfilm.com/photos/gospel_hill_the_film/tn2_samuel_l_jackson_1.jpg

This is the original picture which that naruto one was made from, and it is Samuel L Jackson, not Morgan Freeman, you sir are racist! you think all black people look the same ;)

Your picture ^^^^

The other possible alternative is that you took him saying "last picture wins, seriously" and made it seem like he was talking about your sig, in which case, no, just no =] morgan freeman is not cool atall.

lol retard, I'm talking about his sig. And Morgan Freeeman is a fucxking champ thank you very much
I highly doubt you were talking about his sig, just tryna make me look wrong, and start an argument,and no, he really is not a fucking champ, he's not cool atall, he's a dried out old man thanks.

Posted Image

^soooooo ftw.

Oh, and to Pur3, I was talking about my sig when I said Morgan Freeman is ftw, I know that the last one is Samuel L. Jackson. And I didnt want to continue with the damn quote spam.

Last picture wins, seriously.

I know, Morgan Freeman does win. :p

Lol?? You do realise that's Samuel L Jackson.. not Morgan Freeman...... and you claim to be a Morgan Freeman fan.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:RjD1_xAKAxqh3M:http://www.gospelhillfilm.com/photos/gospel_hill_the_film/tn2_samuel_l_jackson_1.jpg

This is the original picture which that naruto one was made from, and it is Samuel L Jackson, not Morgan Freeman, you sir are racist! you think all black people look the same ;)

Your picture ^^^^

The other possible alternative is that you took him saying "last picture wins, seriously" and made it seem like he was talking about your sig, in which case, no, just no =] morgan freeman is not cool atall.

lol retard, I'm talking about his sig. And Morgan Freeeman is a fucxking champ thank you very much
I highly doubt you were talking about his sig, just tryna make me look wrong, and start an argument,and no, he really is not a fucking champ, he's not cool atall, he's a dried out old man thanks.
Are you fucking retarded? I said THE LAST PICTURE OF HIS POST. Tell me good champ, what is the last picture you see in someone's post? I have no reason to make you look wrong. Believe me, I think you're a fucking retard as it is, I don't gain anything from proving to a retard that he's a retard.

(Y)

Are you fucking retarded? I said THE LAST PICTURE OF HIS POST. Tell me good champ, what is the last picture you see in someone's post? I have no reason to make you look wrong. Believe me, I think you're a fucking retard as it is, I don't gain anything from proving to a retard that he's a retard.

(Y)

Don't try and be smart, a sig is not part of somebody's post, it is an addon at the end.

Whatever, i cbf to argue, youre right man, you always have to be right, i mean, you're a keyboard warrior.

OT: ROFL @ the funnyexam ones xD

(Y)

Don't try and be smart, a sig is not part of somebody's post, it is an addon at the end.

Whatever, i cbf to argue, youre right man, you always have to be right, i mean, you're a keyboard warrior.

OT: ROFL @ the funnyexam ones xD

Thanks for stealing my phrase.

And yes, I'm definitely right.

Wait... You're the one who started PMsing for getting a 24 hour ban for posting pictures of shit on a topic, right?

Well that was a waste of my time...

im guessing the Einstein one has something made out f the white area, just can't see what.

edit: invert it and he has a stripe down his forehead, that's all i can see so far.