• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over it all you angry christians, he posted content offensive to all religions, at the end of the day, why do you give a shit, isn't faith built around the fact that it's your belief and you don't need proof/care what people say to try and change your beliefs? if so, then why the fuck does him posting stuff that is funny to non-religious people like me so bad? get over it IMO

Fiyaah, I am very pleased with your offerings to this thread.  :wub:

ROFL @ the flashlight one.

Never saw it.

EDIT: YOU'Z trollin. GTFOOOOOFFOFOOF

Dead Eye Xps

Get over it all you angry christians, he posted content offensive to all religions, at the end of the day, why do you give a shit, isn't faith built around the fact that it's your belief and you don't need proof/care what people say to try and change your beliefs? if so, then why the fuck does him posting stuff that is funny to non-religious people like me so bad? get over it IMO

Its obvious he was directing the post towards christians, we did nothing to attack your beliefs. If its going to start a big argument, especially about religion, why post it? just because you think its funny stuff doesn't make it any less offensive to those of us on the forums who are christians

ripendisease

Its obvious he was directing the post towards christians, we did nothing to attack your beliefs. If its going to start a big argument, especially about religion, why post it? just because you think its funny stuff doesn't make it any less offensive to those of us on the forums who are christians

He is not attacking your beliefs either. The only people making the arguments are the ignorant Christians. Would you be making such a fuss if someone posted, a black joke, for example? It is a joke that is not directed at you to criticise your beliefs. It is merely a joke on the "epic lulz thread" posted so others may enjoy a laugh. Get over it.

I lol'd at the Holy Bible - BUSTED!

I don't take these jokes serious nor do I think that the person that made the joke actually meant it.

Yeah it's obviously directed at christians, but why the fuck do you care, if youre so weak minded that you're getting offended for somebody mocking your beliefs, then you shouldn't be on the internet, ot's hardly a personal insult to mock a religion.

I didn't post them to mock or offend anyone. It's a bunch of picture who, for a lot of ppl, are funny. It's not my personal opinion either, I'd never get personal with religion/racism/any personal values. I happened to have these pictures and I posted them for "the audience" to enjoy. As you all know "the audience" has widely difering opinions on everything and it's nearly impossible to make any nonoffending statement.

They're here for ppl to enjoy, I know some ppl can take offence but there's no such thing as an offend-free world. We all have to put up with some kind of offensive material to our personal beliefs and we all have to deal with it. I'm not going to discuss any more about it bc it has kept tons of ppl busy for hundereds of years and they didn't find a perfect solution either. If the moderator team disagrees with this feel free to remove the pictures, I'm not on the forums to bait/flame anyone and perfectly understand it should be a place for everyone to enjoy.

I didn't post them to mock or offend anyone. It's a bunch of picture who, for a lot of ppl, are funny. It's not my personal opinion either, I'd never get personal with religion/racism/any personal values. I happened to have these pictures and I posted them for "the audience" to enjoy. As you all know "the audience" has widely difering opinions on everything and it's nearly impossible to make any nonoffending statement.

They're here for ppl to enjoy, I know some ppl can take offence but there's no such thing as an offend-free world. We all have to put up with some kind of offensive material to our personal beliefs and we all have to deal with it. I'm not going to discuss any more about it bc it has kept tons of ppl busy for hundereds of years and they didn't find a perfect solution either. If the moderator team disagrees with this feel free to remove the pictures, I'm not on the forums to bait/flame anyone and perfectly understand it should be a place for everyone to enjoy.

Wow, nobody could have said it better like you just did.

Props to you.

Thanks Connor.  :wub:

And don't fucking argue/discuss on this Thread. It will be my personal duty to tell you to fuck off.

This is for laughs, nothing serious, nothing anybody should be taken offence too.

If you can get BUTT-HURT over a picture, or even the fucking internet. Kindly fuck off from this thread, no I am not flaming you. I am just being real, and when you finally hit the "real world". You'll understand how little this actually is, so GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

/end arguing

*will edit in lulz pictures*

ITT: Lame Jokes(you can add on)

WARNING: VERY RACIST

"So I'm fucking this girl the other day, and I flip her over and put it in her ass. She turns around and says, 'that's mighty presumptuous of you.' I say "presumptuous?! that's a pretty big word for a nine year old."

Scientists have recently discovered that most women will, at some time in their life, contain small amounts of intelligent DNA.

Unfortunately for a large majority of females, this is only a temporary state, as over 95% of them will SPIT IT OUT!!!

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but the light bulb has to want to change.

A guy walks into a bar

His alcohol dependency is ruining his family

Two pretzels were walking down the street.

They were a-salted.

1: "You know, Hitler killed, like, 6 million Jews and 1 clown."

2: "...wait, why the one clown?"

1: "See? Nobody cares about the Jews."

So a string walks into a bar and the bartender says, "sorry, we don't serve strings here."

He walks outside and scratches his head, ties himself up and walks back inside.

The bartender says, "sorry, we don't serve your kind here."

The string looks at him, "what do you mean?"

"Well you're a string ain't you?"

The string responds, "no, I'm a frayed knot"

What does one hat say to the other hat?

I'll stay here you go on a-head

How many Conservatives does it take to change a lightbulb?

It's worked perfectly fine for 50 years, why change it?

Two hookers are standing at a street corner, the first one says "We are making money tonight, I smell cock in the air!" the second one reply's, "Sorry, I burped"

What did the egg say to the pot of boiling water?

"It might take me a while to get hard, I just got laid by that chick over there"

a baby seal walks into a club...

2 tampons walking down the street. What do they say to each other?

Nothing. They're both stuck up cunts.

Two fish are in a tank. One looks at the other and says, "I don't know how to drive this thing."

a man walks into a bar.... Ouch.

a priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar.

the bartender looks at them and says,

"what is this, a joke?"

2 gay guys are fucking when the house catches on fire. Who gets out first?

The one on the bottom, his shit's already packed.

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

A guy is asleep on his couch

He hears a knock on the door, and gets up to answer it.

He looks down, and sees a snail. Pissed that this snail woke him up, he picks up the snail, and throws it.

There's another knock on the door. The man answers it, and it's the snail who says "What the hell was that all about?"

Did you hear about the two antennas that got married?

The wedding was okay, but the reception was amazing.

What did the KKK hang from their Christmas tree? Tinsel you racist fuck!

a n!gger walks into a bar with a duck under his arm, the Bartender says "hey you can't have that thing in here" and the duck says "I tried to tell him that, the dumb n!gger wouldn't listen"

what did one new Zealand statue say to the other?

"statchoo bro"

I've got the best joke yet.......

Woman's rights.

Michael Jackson and his wife are in the recovery room with their new baby son.

The doctor walks in and Michael asks: "Doctor, how long before we can have sex?"

The doctor replies, "I'd wait until he's at least 14

What do you say to a bitch with 2 black eyes...

Why can't Hellen Keller drive?

She's a woman.

What's black, white and red and can't go through a revolving door?

A nun with a spear through her head.

What's the difference between a Priest and acne?

Acne comes on a kid's face after he turns 13.

2 muffins in an oven

one says to the other

"OMG WE'RE IN AN OVEN!"

the other turns around and says

"OMG A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Did you know that Hellen Keller had a dog?

Don't worry neither did she.

2 goldfish in a tank. One turns to the other and says how the fuck do you drive this thing?

there's a family of tomatoes walking down the street, a mama tomato, a papa tomato and a baby tomato, and the baby tomato starts to lag behind and papa tomato gets really angry, so he squishes him and says "ketchup."

A Muslim entered a plane...

syphilis and chlamydia are tied to the railway line, trains coming and they scream we're a goner ere

A thief who stole a calendar got.....

twelve months.

A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement. He became....

a hardened criminal.

The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was.....

on shaky ground.

A dentist and a manicurist fought.....

tooth and nail.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"

What did one Jew bird say to the other Jew bird?

Cheap, cheap

What's the difference between a hard working n!ggers and bigfoot?

bigfoot's been spotted

A penguin is driving his little car in the desert when he sees steam rising from underneath the hood. "Oh dear, oh dear", he says but as luck would have it he enters a small town and pulls over right into a garage. The mechanic tells him to come back in an hour and he will tell him what is wrong. So the penguin waddles through the town and sees an ice cream shop."Oh good!" he says. "This will cool me off", and he orders the biggest bowl of vanilla ice cream they sell. Totally refreshed, he waddles back to the garage, and approaches the mechanic. The mechanic turns around and says"Looks like you blew a seal". "Oh no," says the penguin, wiping his face."It's just ice cream".

So a white guy walks into a bar and goes up to the black bartender. He pulls up a chair, sits down and says, "BEER ME n!ggers!" The bartender replies, "Okay how about we change things a little... you be the bartender and I'll be the customer." The white guy says, "Ok sure, whatever." So the white guy goes behind the counter and the bartender pulls up a chair, sits down and says, "BEER ME HONKEY!" The white guy replies, "Sorry sir, we don't serve n!ggers..."

How do you starve a negro?

Hide his welfare check under his work boots.

What does a vegetarian Zombie say?

GRAAAAAINS!

What did the girl do after she was raped by the ghost?

She went to get an aboortion.

Now, most dentists' chairs go up and down, don't they?

The one I was in went back and forwards.

I thought 'This is unusual'.

And the dentist said to me

Mr. Cooper, get out of the filing cabinet

How do you know a New Zealander has used your computer? Your ram is fucked.

What do you call a black woman who gets an abortion?

A crime fighter.

How long does it take a black woman to take a shit?

9 months.

What's wrong with 4 n!ggers driving off a cliff in a jeep?

It seats 5.

ROFL

WHY AM I LOL'ING SO HARD AT THESE?

So a white guy walks into a bar and goes up to the black bartender. He pulls up a chair, sits down and says, "BEER ME n!ggers!" The bartender replies, "Okay how about we change things a little... you be the bartender and I'll be the customer." The white guy says, "Ok sure, whatever." So the white guy goes behind the counter and the bartender pulls up a chair, sits down and says, "BEER ME HONKEY!" The white guy replies, "Sorry sir, we don't serve n!ggers..."

this one reminded me of this pic lol

Posted Image

There are some good ones in the list :p Also some very lame ones

I don't find racial jokes funny, just not my taste.

All to their own. Tinypic and everything uploading lags me for a minute.

Or I'd put up some pics.  :angry: