[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

----------

Godspk

The runescape community is very picky when it comes to any sort of videos... pretty much live with it or don't make vids.

ok, But az0 tried to scam me and failed terribly. Even after he shows his stupidity on his app he still gets gets a chance of joining foe.

The runescape community is very picky when it comes to any sort of videos... pretty much live with it or don't make vids.

ok, But az0 tried to scam me and failed terribly. Even after he shows his stupidity on his app he still gets gets a chance of joining foe.

First you tell people i scammed you and now, i tryed? ur 13 years old mate how you feelin bout dat

First you tell people i scammed you and now, i tryed? ur 13 years old mate how you feelin bout dat

You're just so bad, u "TRIED" to scam me and then after u trying, you "DID" it but u somehow still failed. Now your like 15-16? And still can't spell "Tried" nd769h.jpg

l0l0l0l0l

well okay vid, since it's your first. didn't really like music, and you should of cut out the last few minutes of the video. felt like that bit was unfinished, and don't worry about finishing the song, just fade it out.

I like your sig <3

^

And decent video, editing is good but the clips are boring. Try some new combo's and some orginal songs.

Ow and quit bitching to people that don't like the video.

not gonna lie it was shit. dont try raging me by pretending the vid is any good because its just awful.

What you need to improve on in your next vid, is by not making another.

Im not flaming/trolling or whatever you think, i do not know you/ like/ dislike you. Im just telling the truth.

not gonna lie it was shit. dont try raging me by pretending the vid is any good because its just awful.

Im not flaming/trolling or whatever you think, i do not know you/ like/ dislike you. Im just telling the truth.

Stop being immature as fuck. It's decent for his first video and  you're just hating on him.

And dude what the fuck.. your next posts getting improved by not posting (the same immature shit to you).

GTFO now.

Stop being immature as fuck. It's decent for his first video and  you're just hating on him.

And dude what the fuck.. your next posts getting improved by not posting (the same immature shit to you).

GTFO now.

rofl. reaalllly. Sorry that speaking my mind hurt your feelings. l0l

Stop being immature as fuck. It's decent for his first video and  you're just hating on him.

GTFO now.

Borzor strikes.. again

Edit: Ontopic: Nice first kill. I see its your 3rd runescape video, 1st pking, that makes it decent.

Dont stop making vids, continue so you'll get better. Try some new switches, some funny ones and you'll get your subs.

Goodluck  :nice:

GTFO now.

rofl. reaalllly. Sorry that speaking my mind hurt your feelings. l0l

Thanks Borzor Thats what motivates me to continue and learn to edit better..

Ariana, Cubano is right you're mentally disabled and ur 0,1. Dayuum man. Get that fixed, i heard there is a hospital. And in the hospital there is doctors. And doctors fix ur 0,1 IQ'ed brain.

I like your sig <3

^

And decent video, editing is good but the clips are boring. Try some new combo's and some orginal songs.

Ow and quit bitching to people that don't like the video.

Alright thanks for the feedback. I'll try to get some more *Non boring* Clips and edit them better.

well okay vid, since it's your first. didn't really like music, and you should of cut out the last few minutes of the video. felt like that bit was unfinished, and don't worry about finishing the song, just fade it out.

That's the exact feedback i need to understand what i can do to improve my stuff. Thanks ;)