Medical Marijuana?

Snow

That's pretty dope haha, never been to America sadly... want to tho.

But you still pay them for the weed right? with a higher THC rate would be a higher price?

you guys have a lot of strains I've never seen before Oo.

might be that just the names have changed lol.

Also heard of a strain that if you smoke about 1/3rd of a joint you can pass out, they don't sell or use it cuz it's obviously toooo strong but that's pretty sick Oo.

when my money comes in I always go to this coffeeshop ->

the owner is the 'king of marihuana', he's globally known I think ( Arjan is his name ).

Shit's expensive cuz of the high quality but it's gooood as hell.

Top comment -> "u ever been to amsterdam? i think you went to the wrong coffeeeshop/coffeeshops.. this coffeeshop won so many cannabis cups and prices... they have the best weed in the world !"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Snow

• TJ

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam, was supposed to be going in 2012, but now tourists can't smoke anymore right? :/

On the street people pay $10/gram $35/eight for usually mids, rarely dank. In the shops the prices are $8-$15/gram, the shop closest to my house everything is $8-12 a gram, and yes the higher THC/CBD percentage.. the more expensive it got.

You could smoke hash, and kief and probably pass out if you wanted lol.

Do they sell a lot of edibles in those coffee houses? different kinds?  :shifty:

I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam, was supposed to be going in 2012, but now tourists can't smoke anymore right? :/

On the street people pay $10/gram $35/eight for usually mids, rarely dank. In the shops the prices are $8-$15/gram, the shop closest to my house everything is $8-12 a gram, and yes the higher THC/CBD percentage.. the more expensive it got.

You could smoke hash, and kief and probably pass out if you wanted lol.

Do they sell a lot of edibles in those coffee houses? different kinds?  :shifty:

yeah dunno if they already added that rule but I heard about it ( I think it's fucking stupid but oh well ), annoying thing is though that if you're a tourist and you go to your standard coffeeshop @ Amsterdam, your most likely to get ripped. Heard they just grab a different price list whenever a tourist comes in, money hungry bastards. Quality coffeeshops actually take care of ya and shit. ( like the one I posted the video from in last post )

The spot where I chill at mostly sells brownies, spacecake and all kinds of sandwiches. but most don't actually serve food, I guess if you wanna serve food you have to have the papers + room etc. A lot of them shops are kinda small but that's Amsterdam.

I rarely buy food tho, rather smoke my shit at home u know.

I smoke hash quite often, I googled kief but can't seem to figure out why those combined make you pass out  :o ?

if I hear that shit I'd defo try to get a medical pass lol.

I rather pay a bit more + the trouble to get medical pass then get ripped off.

8-12$ a gram is definitely not bad, with the dollar/euro differences you actually pay less for it then me haha.

soz for long post, can't stop talking about weed  :ph43r:

That would suck to have to pay more, but meh, if i'm going there to smoke weed I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for the experience.

Lol, there's nothing about that combination, I was just saying you could smoke a lot of strong shit and pass out if you wanted. (: The highest THC level I've seen so far was 21-22%.

I can talk about weed forever, no hippie. I hate how some people hate it, when they've never tried it.

I kind of went overboard when I got my papers, I have over a quarter to smoke, waiting for my new grinder to come in the mail. -.-

That would suck to have to pay more, but meh, if i'm going there to smoke weed I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for the experience.

Lol, there's nothing about that combination, I was just saying you could smoke a lot of strong shit and pass out if you wanted. (: The highest THC level I've seen so far was 21-22%.

I can talk about weed forever, no hippie. I hate how some people hate it, when they've never tried it.

I kind of went overboard when I got my papers, I have over a quarter to smoke, waiting for my new grinder to come in the mail. -.-

if u ever come to holland , tell me.

i got my homeplants will bring u some for free.

and i can get tons of super lemon haze within a day :)

got 38grams of NLX at my house ready to smoke :)

^ probs plants or merchanting

but the price shouldn't be to high, just always expected American prices to be higher just cuz of the legal/illegal shit. I reckon our shit is stronger tho ( at the moment, America is in a quick rise! ).

and aight, well never heard of a weed that made you pass out with only 1/3rd of a joint so I was like 'wuuuut Oo'. You need to smoke 2000grams of weed in 20mins to overdose, goodluck :D .

yeah also hate when people do that, also when they come with arguements that actually make no sense.

they don't know what it's like cuz they haven't tried, it's with everything. but the "I DONT DO DRUGS" is getting kinda lame :p

probs woulda done the same lol, it's kinda hard to not get weed when there's so many choices haha.

and especially now weed smoking in America has gotten lots easier.

u can get a med pass for just a "migraine" right?

but the price shouldn't be to high, just always expected American prices to be higher just cuz of the legal/illegal shit. I reckon our shit is stronger tho ( at the moment, America is in a quick rise! ).

and aight, well never heard of a weed that made you pass out with only 1/3rd of a joint so I was like 'wuuuut Oo'. You need to smoke 2000grams of weed in 20mins to overdose, goodluck :D .

yeah also hate when people do that, also when they come with arguements that actually make no sense.

they don't know what it's like cuz they haven't tried, it's with everything. but the "I DONT DO DRUGS" is getting kinda lame :p

probs woulda done the same lol, it's kinda hard to not get weed when there's so many choices haha.

Not sure who has stronger, people say California has the best weed, but I think that's based on taste/reputation, I know California produces a large chunk of the worlds weed.. around 20 billion dollars worth. I know skunk was said to have the highest THC content, I know Europe produces a lot of it, we have some over here but I'm not sure if it's just in the name for fucks, or if it's actually skunk. Or fuck.

In California you can get your card for stress, anxiety, headaches, and insomnia I think. Out of that list we can get it for headaches here in Washington. I got mine because my back is fucked up, and causes other problems.

I've read when lightweights smoke a lot of weed they'll end up throwing up/passing out. My tolerance is high as fuck. ):

Not sure who has stronger, people say California has the best weed, but I think that's based on taste/reputation, I know California produces a large chunk of the worlds weed.. around 20 billion dollars worth. I know skunk was said to have the highest THC content, I know Europe produces a lot of it, we have some over here but I'm not sure if it's just in the name for fucks, or if it's actually skunk. Or fuck.

In California you can get your card for stress, anxiety, headaches, and insomnia I think. Out of that list we can get it for headaches here in Washington. I got mine because my back is fucked up, and causes other problems.

I've read when lightweights smoke a lot of weed they'll end up throwing up/passing out. My tolerance is high as fuck. ):

LOL when I was 18, I passed out in a store, and smacked my face on the costumer service desk. Bled everywhere, and when the people tried to contact the police, i just yelled "I need my meds!" And ran off with my friends lmao.

yet another bullshit story from TJ

Was my first time smoking white widow, and I smoked ALLLOOOT of it.

That's really not a story I could fake.

And nice, back after 2 days, and you're still starting shit.

Once I smoked so much I turned into a lemur and tried climbing a tree. Ofcourse I wasn't a lemur and I fell out and did a backflip and landed on my feet. I was just like "told you I was a lemur"

Once I smoked so much I turned into a lemur and tried climbing a tree. Ofcourse I wasn't a lemur and I fell out and did a backflip and landed on my feet. I was just like "told you I was a lemur"

That's interesting, and I find your life as a lemur very exciting.

You guys best friends now?

I never greened out, but I've been high as fuck on several occasions, like this very moment.

The day after I got my "card" was one of the highest I've been, before 2 pm I smoked a bowl of pez, ate a cookie, then after the cookie kicked in smoked about 2 more bowls of pez. The last two bowls smoked were split between a friend and I, I gave him a cookie aswell. Was so high I couln't drive, so we walked.. shit was wavy, body vibrations and the boner from hell.

Was a good day.

Blue Dream, bout to light.

55155678.jpg

I rather smoke a spliff then use a pipe, if u use a pipe you smoke it about 3 times as fast lol.

Got my vaporizer tho, kinda cool but smoking a spliff is just more enjoyable tbh.

Use my vapo when I'm lazy to twist one or when I'm with friends chillin'.

transparent papers tho <3 :D

Joints are constantly burning though, I like to smoke them, but I can't roll for shit. :D

Need to buy a bong and vaporizer when I get the chance, last bong broke.

I rather smoke a spliff then use a pipe, if u use a pipe you smoke it about 3 times as fast lol.

Got my vaporizer tho, kinda cool but smoking a spliff is just more enjoyable tbh.

Use my vapo when I'm lazy to twist one or when I'm with friends chillin'.

transparent papers tho <3 :D

Love passing joints with my friends lmao, more enjoyable than passing a pipe.

Joints are constantly burning though, I like to smoke them, but I can't roll for shit. :D

Need to buy a bong and vaporizer when I get the chance, last bong broke.

it's constantly burning but I'm constantly tokin so no probs :D

nah but it burns really really slow, and when I use the transparent ones it doesn't actually seem to keep burning.

btw can you get "official" weed spliff papers? the really thin ones I mean, not the one some people roll their tobacco in ( Rizzla ? )

I advice getting a vapo over a bong tbh. but that's just me, some ppl think differently.

@Tj, yeah loving getting us all high on one big spliff :D