Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Octavarium

• DeltaPapa

• ItzKenny

Top Posters In This Topic

happened to a few ppl, well i got 1.9k zeal so i aint even mad

You should know how many zeals I botted since that bot came out O.O

Anyway, I'm kinda happy this happened, it was 25 def and I couldn't decide to start over or not, well, now I have no choice so

I'm doing the most fun thing on runescape :D

QUESTING

questing is fun :D but at 43 def there's more quests to do so why are you complaining?

Wtf?

Ur a retard for 2 reasons

1. Questing is not fun.

3. Why the fuck would I do quests on a 43 def acc?

I bet you didn't even notice I put down 3 in stead of 2, thats how retarded u are.

questing is fun :D but at 43 def there's more quests to do so why are you complaining?

Wtf?

1. Questing is not fun.

I bet you didn't even notice I put down 3 in stead of 2, thats how retarded u are.

Let me start off by firstly saying I immediately saw you put 3 and was almost about to correct you.

8)Questing is fun, you're just shit at it which is why you odn't find it done. I can do all pure quests in a day. Now gtfo.

1001)You turn it into a main and get some quests with decent rewards

2)piss off the forums you cunt.

Wtf?

1. Questing is not fun.

Let me start off by firstly saying I immediately saw you put 3 and was almost about to correct you.

8)Questing is fun, you're just shit at it which is why you odn't find it done. I can do all pure quests in a day. Now gtfo.

1001)You turn it into a main and get some quests with decent rewards

2)piss off the forums you cunt.

#umadbro?

ah, umadbro. The phrase someone uses when they're too stupid to think of anything for themselves.

Ah, people wasting time typing hatecomments on stupid people's reactions thinking they're cool but meanwhile.. in real life.. they are like : @@@@88!jfdsqmj!"j!รง'"ojms@@@djm