MY FUCKING COD4

Eye.

Yeah i posted this in other games section =/ less people are doing it nwo than they were, but i am also now doing it, may aswell have some fun on my dummy account till it gets patched (y)

just got an 86 killstreak on shipment headquarters thx to this <3 86 kills 0 deaths

PSN?
On my hacking acc

GGER-PLEASE[Guess what my clantag is, ill give you a hint, it's 2 letters and it's not Na]

On my proper account

TotalOGx

:P

Xbox 360 > PS3

GOOD FIGHT.

Yeah...My 360 just got like the 1 ring of death...Says e74 error, and it won't play anything. Hoping that a new set of A/V cords works...Cba to have to send it in...

Xbox 360 > PS3

GOOD FIGHT.

Yeah...My 360 just got like the 1 ring of death...Says e74 error, and it won't play anything. Hoping that a new set of A/V cords works...Cba to have to send it in...

It's a tie, PS3 and 360 suck equally.

Damn you...

I HAVE GOOD NEWS! I called the Xbox number shit thing...AND I DIDN'T TALK TO SOME DAMN INDIAN (Native-born of India, not what is politically correctly known as "Native Americans"). Lols, but yes, games wise, Xbox 360>PS3.

I HAVE GOOD NEWS! I called the Xbox number shit thing...AND I DIDN'T TALK TO SOME DAMN INDIAN (Native-born of India, not what is politically correctly known as "Native Americans"). Lols, but yes, games wise, Xbox 360>PS3.

Edit: Just realised you said "games wise" xbox360>ps3 lolz. ah well ill leave what i said here for other people that bash the ps3 for no reason.

Name one thing the xbox360 has that the ps3 doesnt, other than exclusive games, cause the best games are on both consoles anyway. The ps3 discs do not scratch as they have an extra protective layer, whereas the xbox will scratch your discs up just from using it, the ps3 has blu ray, you can use a web browser on it, you can put whatever you want on it, much like a computer, it does not get red rings of death.. The ps3 can do everything the xbox can.. but better, and on top of that, it doesnt break after 2 months, i used to be an xbox gamer, and hated the ps3, thought it was shit, i then got a ps3 after i was sick of the xbox breaking repeatedly, and realised, what the fuck was i talking about, There is not one redeeming quality about the xbox that the ps3 can not do, and do it better. Yeah, the xbox controller is a better shape, but so what, the ps3 controller is also good so thats not rly much of a drawback.. Also, on the ps3, it's not 90% arrogant american twats that use it, english people cannot play a game of halo or CoD without being called a "british faggot" on the xbox.. you don't get that on the ps3.

I'm looking for a new ISP, was on a site that asked me questions about how much i use the net, it asked if i played games and in brackets included (PC, xbox live), yet not PS3.

^

I'm looking for a new ISP, was on a site that asked me questions about how much i use the net, it asked if i played games and in brackets included (PC, xbox live), yet not PS3.

^

Thats because that ISP was clearly not great enough for the sheer awesome power of the ps3  :unsure2: