ECA Stack.

I Meleed I

Bought 60 capsules of ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin) to aid my quest for -10% bodyfat. For those of you who don't know ephedrine is a fat burner and it's central affects resemble those of amphetamines. ECA stacks have shown through clinical trials to increase the basal metabolic rate (calories burned at rest) significantly whilst helping preserve lean body mass on a deficit. (It also helps suppress your appetite!)

This is my first experience with ECA and I just want to post this to keep you guys updated on my progress and how well this stack has worked for me personally.

The dosage I will be using goes as followed;

Day 1 - Test Dose - 15mg E - 100mg C - 25mg A

Days 2 - 4             - 15mg E - 100mg C - 25mg A x 2 (6 hours apart from eachother)

Days 5 - 7             - 15mg E - 200mg C - 50mg A x 2

Days 8 - 14           - 30mg E - 200mg C - 50mg A (First dose) 15mg E - 200mg C - 50mg A (Second dose)

Days 14+              - 30mg E - 200mg C - 50mg A x 2

I will be updating my weight along with bodyfat percentage (as soon as I get my calipers). Weight will be updated every Friday from next week and bodyfat percentage at the end of the cycle.  

Current weight - 80kg.

Let's see how it goes!

ok talk me through this, not trolling just trying to get informed before i start with the shakes and start propa doing things...

You bulk up, eat/drink suppliants to provide yourself with loads of carbs/protein and stuff then work it off = makes sense

Cutting to cut down on body fat and tone up which i suppose makes the muscles show more so if im correct? :o

Then why take tabs? Why not do it in the GYM,  ant you using pills to skip few weeks working out (if the general idea which i suppose it is)

not saying its cheating but isnt that doing harm to your body by not loosing it naturally?

(contradiction would be taking the supplements to gain it as well so kinda viseversa)

Not flaming or trying to create something, just questioning to be informed?

Perma-bulk!

100 quid says you can see ur back-ribs

I went to the gym with this man today, he's a monster (srs)

how much were they?

£25 for 60 caps

ok talk me through this, not trolling just trying to get informed before i start with the shakes and start propa doing things...

You bulk up, eat/drink suppliants to provide yourself with loads of carbs/protein and stuff then work it off = makes sense

Cutting to cut down on body fat and tone up which i suppose makes the muscles show more so if im correct? :o

Then why take tabs? Why not do it in the GYM,  ant you using pills to skip few weeks working out (if the general idea which i suppose it is)

not saying its cheating but isnt that doing harm to your body by not loosing it naturally?

(contradiction would be taking the supplements to gain it as well so kinda viseversa)

Not flaming or trying to create something, just questioning to be informed?

The pills help hasten the cut which will result in less muscle loss from cutting itself. Also quite confused on what you actually meant, I'll still be working out whilst on these lol.

ECA aint bad, winstrol is better.

Eph is hell of a thermogenic, and as u stated makes u jittery at first, good luck.

Have any questions just pm as ive done it before :)

Perma-bulk!

Dem back ribs:

vYUn2.png

Oh i also take vitamin d3 forgot to mention that moffit when you asked bout what supps I take no need for much more than fish oil, creatine and vit d tbh oh and 200mg of caffeine pre-workout. I'll see bout going gym with you guys sometime in october/november uni gym is depressing after ultraflex! Couldnt even deadlift today because of some prayers going on in the room below! wtf is that all about.

Perma-bulk!

Dem back ribs:

vYUn2.png

Oh i also take vitamin d3 forgot to mention that moffit when you asked bout what supps I take no need for much more than fish oil, creatine and vit d tbh oh and 200mg of caffeine pre-workout. I'll see bout going gym with you guys sometime in october/november uni gym is depressing after ultraflex! Couldnt even deadlift today because of some prayers going on in the room below! wtf is that all about.

hahahah friday prayers, just keep away from the eastern side of the gym! also looking forward to it bro, my shoulders are fucking decked.