New Tattoo

JMartino

WHO DA FUCK DU U THIK U R, TUPAC?

Who the fuck do you think you are, you got no swagga. HOLLA

Who said i had 'swagga', you fake African American cunt.

If you're referring to the 'Swag.' bit underneath my avatar, that is referring to the girl in the avatar, she does have swag.

Now kindly, take your leave. Mug.

U know life is bad when u have to resort to bragging on a runescape related forum, only to find people on a runescape related forum give less of a fuck than the people in real life do, holla!

U know life is bad when u have to resort to bragging on a runescape related forum, only to find people on a runescape related forum give less of a fuck than the people in real life do, holla!

SKm5xQyD2vE

Tom (Rendition)

The detail is great.  I don't like the subject matter.  It would be better on the back of the shoulder, and the beads going down your arm isn't great :/

The detail is great.  I don't like the subject matter.  It would be better on the back of the shoulder, and the beads going down your arm isn't great :/

Yea ik, that's the only thing i don't like about it. That's why im gonna turn it into a full sleeve or half sleeve

All these motha fuckin keyboarding thugs. God I wish we could head up irl. I would rip every haer a new asshole. SMFH

where u from?

new york. I live on the island.

Glad you opened this topic again. -.- no more from me, I'm not here to fight with people. I'm here to have fun and talk. But there always seems to be those trolls all over the dam place.

Oh go check ut my thread in rants about pking. See how your day changes after that one.

It looks good but I can't help but stare at your avatar... I want to be that photographer.

I took it myself, Posted it up in few places. ;p

tumblr_lqi5btob3x1qmm6aho1_500.gif

It looks good but I can't help but stare at your avatar... I want to be that photographer.

I took it myself, Posted it up in few places. ;p

tumblr_lqi5btob3x1qmm6aho1_500.gif