New pure. First goal is 82 mage.

spiit n pk

Hey, i started a new pure because i honestly despised 60 attack. Starting him out with prayer and all so i dont waste my money pking until 80+ combat stats.

It was at first obby mauler, but i did waterfall quest for 30 attack to use mud staff to curse, and i have 82k curses. LAWL. Should i just do all these curses? I could use my little asian friend for 5-6 hours a day and have them done in a week or so, or should i just mine some more ess until i have enough to alch to 82? Upon getting 82 magic ill get 70 ranged and do DT.

But yeah, are there any other faster of cheaper/break-even ways of training mage now-a-days? 52 magic atm cursing, started at 19 last night lol

oh dang really only 6m for 70-82?

Here i was thinking it was going to 15mish, is this alching yew longs or that zanaris place?

if u start over a new acc cuz ur 60 att i think ur stupid unless the acc has low stats

Agreed.

But you should do a combination of alching and air orbs.

i don't understand the whole zanaris method, i hear people talking about it all the time tho, what is it?

Do lost city, buy the ruby rings and alch them. You lose 29-36gp a alch depending on nats cost

m4x3d 0ut v3

i don't understand the whole zanaris method, i hear people talking about it all the time tho, what is it?

Do lost city, buy the ruby rings and alch them. You lose 29-36gp a alch depending on nats cost

agreed this is best method out their tbh  B)

It's at 40gp now but ess is high.. Ess is selling at 174gp each so wait for ess to drop then nats will drop.
watch me tb

you despise 60 att? gl getting anywhere.

Kinda agreed, being range/mage sucks and can't really ko unless you have melee.

bullshit.